𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙏𝙬𝙤 : 𝙇𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝘼 𝙍𝙤𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙎𝙩𝙤𝙣𝙚

𐬽✧𐬾✧𐬽————————(𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐰𝐨)'LET THE BOOBIES BE FREE!'

'LET THE BOOBIES BE FREE!'

𝟱𝘁𝗵 𝗔𝘂𝗴𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝟭𝟵𝟲𝟲

TODAY was the release of The Beatles album Revolver. And on the 12th they were going to North America.

The Monroe girl laid in her and Tommy's bed, only a silk blanket covered her naked body. Her hair sprawled out on the pillow, she admired her ring that rested on her ring finger, it was a beautiful blue sapphire ring, with a silver band.

Tommy had left early for work, leaving Kate alone in their apartment. Miles, Austin and Naomi planned to come over, she'd probably have to get ready.

Her blonde locks scattered down her back, she yawned and got out of bed. She put a light pink shirt on and denim shorts, recently she'd enjoyed not wearing bras, and as Miles liked to say 'let the boobies be free!'

She chuckled at the thought as she walked into the kitchen, she poured herself a glass of water, she picked up some grapes and sat on the counter.

"Kate!" She heard Miles shout, she got to the front door and saw her bandmates "hey." She smiled, greeting the three with a kiss on the cheek.

"I can see your nipples." Miles smirked "piss off Miles." She chuckled.

_____

SHE had just finished getting ready for the release party, she wore a brown paisley pattern dress that had long bubble sleeve, brown suede knee high boots, she teased her hair and finished the look with natural makeup.

Her, the others and Tommy pulled up outside of the Royal Lancaster Hotel, the four got out the car and walked towards the entrance, Miles opened the door to where they were told to go.

Kate instantly smiled when she saw Cyn "Kate!" She smiled, quickly walking over to her "it's so good to see you! How are you, dear?" Kate asked as the two hugged.

"I've been good, what about you?" She asked the french girl "just magic." Kate smiled.

"Paul hasn't shut up about you. I'm telling you, it's just like when you two were together." She said and then she gasped.

"Kate...are you engaged?" She whisper which Kate nodded too "oh my god! This is amazing new! I'm so happy for you." She brought Kate into another hug.

Not far from the two girl, Paul watched them, Kate looked absolutely beautiful. He did wonder why Cyn had pulled her into a sudden hug. Maybe that's what girls do?