𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙏𝙬𝙤 : 𝙎𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙬𝙗𝙚𝙧𝙧𝙮 𝙁𝙞𝙚𝙡𝙙𝙨 𝙁𝙤𝙧𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧

𐬽✧𐬾✧𐬽————————(𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐰𝐨)'I THOUGHT I'D POP IN

'I THOUGHT I'D POP IN.'

𝟮𝟬𝘁𝗵 𝗙𝗲𝗯𝗿𝘂𝗮𝗿𝘆 𝟭𝟵𝟲𝟳

HOLDING TIGHTLY onto her new little pug Puddle, Kate walked past the group of girls outside the studio, she opened the door.

"Shhh." Kate said as Puddles whined, she placed him onto the ground and let the little puppy walk about.

"Kate...I told you not to bring him." Jack said "I couldn't leave him alone." She pouted, gesturing down to the dog.

Jack walked over and picked Puddles up "he's cute, I understand." He smiled.

Puddles laid down onto the floor, Kate panicked and scooped him up and into her bag, his little head poked out the top. He seemed to be comfortable as he sat down peacefully.

Kate walked over to studio one, where the boys where filming their song A Day In The Life.

"Kate!" Marianne Faithfull smiled as she pulled her close friend into a hug.

"How are you, love?" Kate questioned lighting a cigarette, "I've been great, you?"

"Same old. Lila misses you so much." She smiled "I miss her very much, Lila Belle, Lila Belle." Marianne sang playfully causing the two to burst into fits of giggles.

"Who may this be?" She gasped as Puddles stuck his head out "this is Puddles." Kate smiled.

"Hi cutie." She said taking Puddles from Kates arms.

Kate looked around cautiously "don't worry Jane isn't here." Marianne said.

"Good." Kate muttered, she looked over her shoulder and saw Paul.

She looked down and smiled, "Puddles!" She gasped as he jumped out of Mariannes arms.

Before Kate could get to her pup, the small dog was picked up, she furrowed her eyebrows and looked up, it was Paul, holding her pup.

"Who's this little fella?" He smiled petting behind Puddles ear "it's puddles." Kate smiled.

"I didn't know you were coming." He said passing the dog over to Kate.

"I just thought I'd pop in." She shrugged "I should get going, the other will be waiting for me."

"Kate." He begun "yes?"