𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙏𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚 : 𝘼𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙡𝙚𝙮𝙚𝙨

𐬽✧𐬾✧𐬽————————(𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞)'NOSY ASSHOLES'

'NOSY ASSHOLES'

𝟭𝟱𝘁𝗵 𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗰𝗵 𝟭𝟵𝟲𝟳

'KATE MONROE WAS SEEN WITH A MAN
OUTSIDE HER HOME. THE TWO SEEMED QUITE CLOSE AS THEY WERE CAPTURED KISSING IN A PICTURE, A NEW RELATIONSHIP TO THE MUSIC WORLD?"

"Nosy assholes." Kate muttered looking at the front cover of the newspaper.

She was sat at the reception desk at the studio, "the person that ran away, that bastard! They took the picture!" She gasped.

"I'd hate to be you." Abigail the receptionist said boredly "I'd hate to be you." Kate replied, knowing how much Abigail 'loved' her.

Abigail looked at Kate up and down, some what jealous, her blue paisley trousers, matching blue paisley jacket, a frilly white blouse and green pumps.

Something Abigail had noticed about Kate, she was so kind to her even though she was a complete bitch to the french girl, all Kate had ever been was nice to Abigail.

"Deliver for Kate Monroe." The postman man said "thank you." Kate smiled taking the bouquet of roses.

"Did you send yourself flowers?" Abigail questioned "of course I didn't, there from Danny."

"Who's Danny?" She asked "my boyfriend." Kate said.

"Sweet." Abigail replied, writing some things down "why do you hate me?" Kate asked her.

"I don't hate you, I just dislike you." She sighed "same thing." Kate muttered.

"Why do you dislike me?" She added.

"Your full of yourself and to cheery." Abigail said, Kate looked at her "I think your getting me mixed up with someone else." With that, Kate walked away to the Lou Vans studio.

_____

"YOUR definitely with him?" Marianne questioned "yes, dear. I am." Kate smiled.

The blonde English girl squealed happily "this is great news! I'm very happy for you."

Kates wore a shaggy fur coat, pink knee high socks, her houndstooth platforms, floral thigh high dress and large bracelets on both of her wrists.

The two blondes were on there way to a party being held by Suki Potier, a English model. The two girls had become quite good friends with, especially after her boyfriend Tara Browne sadly passed away.

Danny said he'd meet Kate at the party. Lila was staying with Fiona, who very kindly offered to look after her, Fiona told Kate she'd always been there to look after lila whenever needed, especially since she had been a young mother. Kate felt horrible leaving Lila alone so much, it made her feel like a bad mother.

Danny Thomson, had made such a huge impact especially since how long himself and the french girl had known eachother, only for a few weeks. He really liked her.

Especially since he'd just came out a four year relationship, with Kate he'd gotten over Emily, she had cheated on Danny, causing him to broke it off with her, he wasn't sure how quick his love for her was going to go, that's why he decided to do what he did that night.

A couple of days before, Kate and Danny visited his parents and well it went, you could say ok.

Flashback!

"Mum, dad. This is Kate, my girlfriend." Danny said, his mother, Rose, looked at Kate up and down, she didn't seem very happy.

Kates outfit didn't suit well with Rose, a lime green paisley shift dress and lime green pumps.

Something Kate wasn't aware of is how old fashion Danny's parents were, pink was for girls, blue was for boys, dresses bellow the knees, stay at home wife, married if you had a child or was pregnant, etc.

Kate noticed his mother look at her in disgust, she looked down anxiously. "It's a pleasure to meet you, I've heard a lot about you." She smiled extending her hand to them.

The two older people looked at her as if she had to plague or something "you too." His father, Edward, muttered and walked away, his wife following behind.

Kate looked at Danny worriedly, he give her a smile, not even seeming to notice his parents rudeness.

The four were sat at the diner in the Thomson's house, it was quiet and Rose decided to break it "what do you do for a living, Catherine?" She asked.

"I'm a musician." She smiled proudly "isn't that a mans job?" Rose questioned "it's suited for both genders, isn't it?" Kate said.

Rose looked at her and rolled her eyes "I preferred Emily." She said loud enough for Kate to hear.

Kate looked at Danny who was too busy stuffing his face to care, she took a sip of her water and sighed.

"Don't you think that dress is a bit exposing?" His father asked, deliberately putting Kate onto the spot, Danny's parents seemed to find joy in it.

Before Kate could reply, Rose said "aren't you from that band, what is it? The Lou Vans, stupid, stupid name. You must be the one who had the child? Your unmarried."

"That's right Mrs Thomson, it's all very confusing." Kate said, she saw Rose rolled her eyes and sigh.

"I think it's time for you two to leave." Edward said, Kate and Danny stood up.

"Ungrateful girl, she didn't even finish her dinner." She heard Rose say.

The couple walked to the car in silence, Kate held back tears at ride home.

End of flashback!

_____

MARIANNE AND KATE danced hard, high as kites. It had been great, Anita Pallenberg, Suki Potier, Julie Christie. It had been an absolute blast.

Now exhausted Kate and Marianne sat on a love seat, sipping cocktails. Danny had not arrived yet, but he said he'd arrived around eight and it was only half seven.

Mick Jagger and Jimi Hendrix sat on either side of the girls, Jimi flirting with Kate and Mick and Marianne's toughs down eachothers throats.

"That's your boy, isn't it?" Jimi said, Kate turned and smiled when she saw Danny.

He looked nervous, but smiled when he saw Kate, he brought her into a hug and kissed her cheek.

"You look beautiful." He uttered as he offered his hand to her "thank you." She smiled taking his hand in hers.

The two walked over a table and sit down, "what's the matter, you seem tense." Kate said "just nervous." He said "why?" She asked.

"Because this..." Kate gasped, he got down on one knee.

'WHAT THE FUCK!?' Kate thought.

She looked at him with wide eyes. He hadn't even had sex with her yet, how was he sure she'd even be good!? They hadn't even said I love you yet! He hadn't met her parents! Where were they going to stay!? Most importantly why was he proposing to her!?

Kate looked around her and noticed people were to occupied to care what was happening, her mouth was agape.

"Kate, will you marry me?" He asked.

Her breath got caught in her throat "sure..." it slipped out on accident, SHIT!

_____