𝘟𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚 : 𝙄 𝙒𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝘜𝙚 𝙇𝙀𝙫𝙚𝙙 𝘜𝙮 𝙔𝙀𝙪

𐬼✧𐬿✧𐬼 ———————(𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞)'HOW WAS YOUR SHAG?'

'HOW WAS YOUR SHAG?'

𝟭𝘀𝘁 𝗔𝗽𝗿𝗶𝗹 𝟭𝟵𝟲𝟬

KATE clapped happily after the boys had finished performing for the night, in the Cavern Club.

"There were incredible!" Kate smiles over at Cynthia, Kate had been to around four of their show and every time they were great, but this time the were incredible.

"There is talented!" Cynthia says.

The boys all came down the side stairs after putting their instruments away and walked over to Kate and Cynthia.

"You were so good!" Kate smile hugging George, John and Paul, she couldn't care less if they were all sweaty, she was proud of them.

A girl came up from behind Paul and purred "Hello Paul."

Paul turned around looking flustered, "oh hi." He says taken by surprise.

Next thing, Kate knew Paul and the girl were walking towards the bathroom. It made Kate feel jealous, the girl was definitely prettier than Kate, that's what Kate instantly thought and she definitely had more of a fuller chest than her.

She leaned back in her seat, quite upset. The only reason Kate came was to see Paul really, over the weeks the two of them had become quite good friends.

Kate sadly looked down at her shoes and let out sigh, "I think I should get home."

"I'm feeling a bit ill." She says picking her bag and putting it over her shoulder.

"Are you sure your ok walking alone?" George says worriedly "yes, don't worry about me. Have fun." She smiles leaning down and kissing his cheek in a friendly manner.

Kate was very aware of the long walk from the Cavern Club to her house was, but she really didn't mind, she actually really enjoyed walking.

Back at the Cavern club, Paul had just getting a blow job of the pretty girl that he didn't even know the name off, he walked out the bathroom with a smirk on his face.

"How was that Macca?" John asks "brilliant. Where did Kate go?" He asks looking a round the table to see she was no where in sight.

"She said she wasn't feeling the best, she's went home." George explains to Paul "on her own!?" Paul almost shouted and he sprinted out the club.