𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙀𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 : 𝙀𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙈𝙞𝙡𝙚𝙨 𝙃𝙞𝙜𝙝

𐬽✧𐬾✧𐬽———————— (𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭)'OH SWEETHEART, YOU SHOULDBE SO PROUD OF YOURSELF

'OH SWEETHEART, YOU SHOULD
BE SO PROUD OF YOURSELF.'

𝟭𝟳𝘁𝗵 𝗝𝗮𝗻𝘂𝗮𝗿𝘆 𝟭𝟵𝟲𝟳

STRAWBERRIES had been one of Kates main craving during pregnancy, which was good, since she loved the red fruit. Around five months into her pregnancy, the only thing she craved were banana -which she hated with a strong passion- Kate wasn't sure if it was morning sickness or eating the banana's that made her throw up.

Like usual she was sitting in her kitchen eating a bowl of fresh strawberries, raspberries and grapes. She was happy to know that she mostly craved fruit, so each day she'd have a good source of vitamins and minerals, including folate, vitamin C and potassium.

Her doctor had informed her a few days ago that her baby might possibly come early, but it wasn't anything to worry about. And that her baby was seemed healthy and perfect.

Kate had some funny feeling that she could possibly give birth within the next day or two, but it was just a feeling it didn't mean it was true.

She'd kept herself busy by writing some new songs, painting, sewing, watching telly, going to the cinema and going shopping. Her week had been quite fab.

Kate changed into a lilac babydoll dress and some purple ballerina flats.

She open the door of her home and begun she slowly walked or waddled to the park, not far from home.

Kate gave a friendly smile to a elderly women as she slowly walked through the park.

Kate was sat on a bench, looking at the trees and the birds, that's chirped and flew around.

Suddenly, she felt something wet underneath her. Kate furrowed her eye brows, she stood up and gasped.

"Fuck!" She exclaimed, her was ninety ninety percent sure her water had just broke.

"Help!" She yelped, a women, who look around forty, rushed over "are you ok?" She asked "I think my baby is coming!"

_____

GROANING as another contraction hit her, the lady from the park called Margaret held onto Kates hand tight.

The nurse came in and examined Kate "Miss Monroe, we can see your baby's head." She smiled.

Kate breathed in and out and screamed as another contraction hit, it was fucking painful, that's was something she could be sure on.

"I need you to push as hard as you can, Kate." The nurse said and Kate did just that, she pushed with every fucking muscle she had in her body.

"Your doing good, dear." Margaret mumbled, as Kate pushed again "nearly there Kate, one big push!"

Kate screamed, she gripped the side of the bed and practically crushed Margaret hand, then she heard crying.

She leaned back and tried to catch her breath, "it's a beautiful girl! Congratulations!" The nurse smiled.

She wrapped the baby in a blanket and passed her to Kate, her eyes was a beautiful blue colour and dark blonde hair.

"Aren't you so beautiful." Kate cried, kissing her baby girls head .

The nurse and Margaret had left the room, leaving Kate with her baby.

"My sweet Lila Belle." She smiled.

_____

𝟭𝟴𝘁𝗵 𝗝𝗮𝗻𝘂𝗮𝗿𝘆 𝟭𝟵𝟲𝟳

SMILING, Kate held Lila close as she latch onto her mums breasts. "Good Lila." Kate cooed, rubbing her cheek.

The door was knocked on and Naomi, Miles, Austin and Jack walked in. "Hi!" Naomi smiled rushing to Kate side.

"It's a girl, Lila Belle Monroe." Kate smiled "oh Kate..." Naomi teared up, her best friend was officially a mother and she was so proud of her.

"Oh sweetheart, you should be so proud of yourself." Austin kissed Kates forehead.

Lila unlatched herself from Kate, she poked her head out and looked up at Miles.

"It's uncle Miles." Kate said, passing Lila to Miles "Kate...Lila looks like him." Naomi whispered into her eye.

"I know, she looks nothing like Tommy." That worried the hell out of Kate, maybe her baby wasn't Tommy's after all.

"He's visiting family, we couldn't get a hold of him." Jack said to which Kate nodded to.

There was suddenly a knock on the door, Jack open it and saw a handsome man, he looked around thirty to say the least. He held onto a camera "I'm here to take a picture, for the newspaper." He said.

"Of course! Come in!" Kate smiled.

"I'm Kate." She extended her hand towards him "I'm Reggie, Reggie Beach." He smirked charmingly.

Kate held Lila in her arms and smiled at the camera "thank you very much, Kate." He said and slipped her a small piece of paper.

'When the hell did he write that?' She thought.

After the others had left and Lila was asleep against her mummy's chest, she unfolded the piece of paper, it reads a phone number, Kate assumed and at the bottom it said 'call me'

_____

TODAY was the day she was getting discharged from the hospital, as she left she had surrounded by press, which caused Lila to cry.

She held her baby girl close in her cars on the drive back home, "this is your home, pretty girl." Kate smiled as she shut the front door.

"This is your room, right beside mummy's room." Kate picked up a small soft pig teddy, Lila instantly held onto it for dear life, she seemed happy.

Lila let out a yawn so Kate put her too bed. She got the note from Reggie and decided why not give the boy a call.

She put the number into the phone and waited "hello?"

"You asked me to call you? It's Kate." She said "it's great to hear from you, how have you been?"

"I've been great, yourself?" She asked "I'm better now that you've called." He knew a way to a girls heart, that's for sure.

"How about we go out for dinner?" He asked, he was definitely straight forward "sure, why not." She shrugged.

She have him address "I'll see you tomorrow night." With that, he hung up.

Had she really just done that? For fuck sakes, what was she going to do?

_____