Lee: Slowly.

Lee backs up with the kids, as the female gets up and to pull her mask and revealing her face...Kenny shows up too..

Kenny: Lee! What happen? Who's this-a-wait (YN)?! Clementine?!

(YN)/Clementine: Hi.

Lee: Not now Ken...okay, we don't need no harm, we're friendly. So, tell us who you are?

Molly: Names Molly.

Lee: Hey Molly, I'm Lee, this here's Kenny, Clementine and (YN)

Lee: Hey Molly, I'm Lee, this here's Kenny, Clementine and (YN). Not looking for trouble.

Molly: ...So you're not from Crawford then.

Lee: No, I'm from Macon, Kenny's from Florida.

Kenny: Yeah, so what's the deal about this Crawford place?

Molly: You sure you wanna know? ...When everything got to shit, people gather together and seal off that whole neighborhood with walkers, folks will do anything to stay alive. Stop the dead getting in.

Kenny: Why?

Molly: Let's just say they have a zero tolerance policy for anyone who or can't live on the rules.

Kenny: So how you know we aren't them?

Molly: ...They don't allow kids, no children in Crawford anymore.

Lee: What do you mean "No children?"

Molly: No children, no elderly, no one with an advance medical condition, basically no one who's a burden to the community. Crawford's all about the survival at its fittest.  That's how they survive, while the rest of the world went to shit.

Kenny: Jesus...

Molly: Well just the opposite.

Lee: So, what exactly they do with the "Burden"??

Molly: Well, you've met them already.

Kenny: ..Fuck me...

Molly: Yeah, anyone who got sick, too old, or figure not to strong to survive, their the meal tickets for the walkers.

Lee: So, how you knew all this?

Molly: Everyone in Savannah knew, what was going on inside, is like a ghost story, but this one's true.

Lee: Hmm, so do you know who's been ringing those bells at town?

Molly: Yeah, me.

Kenny: I fucking knew it! Lee I knew there was someone fucking with us! And it's her!!

Molly: Calm down grandpa, and I haven't been following you, I don't even know who you people are.

Lee: Look calm down Ken, it was a guy that sounded on the radio.