Chp.17 Meet Omid And Christa

-AUTHOR POV-

As we left off, Kenny stopped the train as he and everyone else got off...and to realize a big tank up on the railroad hanging on, and blocking their way to Savannah...

Kenny: Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!! Fuck!!! FUUUUUUCK!!!

Ben: M-Maybe we can walk it??

Kenny: That's fucking stupid Ben.

Ben: Just saying...

Chuck: Hmmm, I don't know much experience with y'all's fortitude but we can deal with that.

Kenny: It's not full with milk Charles, tanks filled with gas, somethings going to explode.

Omid: Yo! Keep standing there and have those walkers get you for good.

Suddenly, they look up and see two people...

Christa: Are you going to be trouble? If so, me and Omid can keep walking.

Lee: No we're friendly!

Christa: That's what everyone says.

Omid: Oh come on babe, let's give these guys a break. Anyways, you guys have a problem?

Kenny: Yeah, that tank is the way.

Omid: Well have one of you guys come up here.

Kenny looks at Lee...

Kenny: Anything goes sideways, we won't let them escape.

Lee: Got it.

Lee walks and climbs up the ladder and to barely hear them having a convo...

Omid: A group of good people is what we need.

Christa: They're what you think we need, we're doing fine.

Lee arrives at the top...

Omid: Oh hey dude, I'm Omid.

Christa: ...Christa.

Lee: Lee, look you guys want a ride, and not just that, we could use some help

Lee: Lee, look you guys want a ride, and not just that, we could use some help...and good people too.

Christa: What's in it for-