Chp.1 The Beginning Of The Undead

-CLEM POV-

Hi there...My name is Clementine, I'm 10 years old...I live in a quiet nice neighborhood with my parents, I love them with all my heart and they do too, to me. One day, I was playing with my toys outside the front yard, as I then noticed a truck arriving at the side of the house near mines, it parked at the driveway. Then, there seems to be a man and a woman, I guess their our new neighbors...but also there's a boy with them, it's a family with a son. They just move in to the house as another truck came which happens to be their stuffs....as they pack and unload everything the truck to their homes afterwards, the new neighbors started talking with my parents, they began get along and know each other, they seems nice and friendly. But as the boy...he didn't seem to be more of a talking person...but, I notice him looking at me...I was a bit shy, I wanted to wave at him, but couldn't cause of me being scared of even saying Hi to him...
.
.
.
So then, the boy's parents and mines began to get along more and more often these past couple of days. But as for me and the boy, not really, since he seems to not liking talking to me I guess, but who cares, boys are jerks....or I guess not him exactly...one day, I was playing at my treehouse, as I then heard a loud bang that hit my treehouse...I quickly exit and to look around, nothing, until then, I look down and to see a baseball. I then climb down and to approach to the baseball, and grabbing it. I looked at it, and then to find a name on it...

Clementine: (YN)???

(YN): Hey.

I then startled to hear the boy's voice behind me, as he appeared at my backyard, and to see him holding a wooden baseball bat in his hands, now I know where those baseball came from, it was his, and owning he must've hit the ball to my treehouse...he slowly approach to me, and so did I..we got a bit close...and then...he spoke to me.

(YN): Hi.

Clementine: H-Hi...Here's...your ball.

(YN): Oh, thank you. Sorry if I hit your treehouse.

Clementine: It's okay..

(YN): Also, cool one.

Clementine: Huh??

(YN): Cool treehouse, looks cool.

Clementine: Oh, thank you. My dad built it for me...so you...wanna come in...and see the inside?

(YN): Really??

Clementine: Yeah..! You'll like it, I have fun toys in there.

Somehow, me and the boy started talking...and began to get along as well as I invited him over to my treehouse. As I did, he was surprise to see it inside. Me and him then began to play together and have fun.

(YN): Woah! You got fun toys!

Clementine: Yeah, hey Uhm...I don't know if you want to, but...do you wanna play...yea...party??

(YN): ...

Clementine: I mean..it's okay if you don't want to, I get it, it's for girls and

(YN): If you want me to play tea party...then will there be cookies as well??

Clementine: O-Oh! Yes, cookies too sound good.

(YN): Then yes!

So, me and the boy began to spend time together....I then find his name out his name, (YN). He likes to play baseball and wanting to be a good baseball player as well, he told me about his parents, his mom, Maria, works as a chef at a restaurant around here, as for his step-dad, he works as construction....he told me he's never met his original dad though, he's told me that he left him when he was just 5, and doesn't wanna talk about it...
.
.
(YN) doesn't seem to be like a jerk like the other boys...he actually likes playing with me and the toys I have, after playing at my treehouse, we then were outside as we were playing catch with the baseball, and taught me how to hit it with the bat he's got...he told me that he never made friends during school, nor isn't good at making some...I don't as well...guess we're the same, heh, and that's good..because me and (YN) became very first best friends together afterwards..
.
.
Throughout these past couple of weeks, me and (YN) have spent more time together playing with each other and having fun. He's so much to play with and to be friends with...he too likes playing and spending time with me too....we would go over to our houses, go to the park, watch movies at home, and even more fun activities we do together. Things between use was really great and awesome being best friends, Wwe we're so happy to have use as best friends, and our parents as well...
.
.
.
Until...that very day...
.
.
.