-PROLOGUE-

(If you guys haven't played The Walking Dead Game, then I suggest you play it, it's so good, fun and really sad, in a good way 🥲)

Clementine Age: 10 YRS

(YN)(LN): Your Name & Last Name

AGE: 11 YRS

HEIGHT: 5FT

EYE COLOR: Light Brown

HAIR COLOR: BLACK

FAMILY:

Mom: Maria
Step-Dad: Unkown
Dad: Unkown

WEAPON: BaseBall Bat

-PROLOGUE-

Clementine, a 10 year young girl, that lives in a quiet nice neighborhood with her mom and dad. She loves, cares and adores her parents with all of her heart. She's nice, sweet, kind, and can be a bit shy too. She's a playful girl that likes everything. One day, she then got a new neighbor aside her house, she sees a mom and a dad...and a son too. At first she didn't nor wasn't sure she'll be getting along with him, knowing how she knows how boys can be, mean, nasty, and not liking girls....but this one is different. One day, she was outside playing her treehouse, she gets off from it and to see a baseball fall to her lawn...and also, to see the boy arriving at her lawn...the two look at each other, and yet to act shy a bit...the boy approaches with the bat as Clem hands him the ball...and as she did...they then spoke to each other, the boys name is (YN), and Clem told her name to (YN)...(YN) began starting to have fun talking with her, as Clem too, and in that day, the two became friends, and to be their first very friends as well. Thought the days, they played together, hung out together, and stood over their houses and enjoy themselves. The two always had a blast together.
.
.
.
But everything changed until one day...
The neighborhood started to began being surrounded by unknown dead walking zombies, and spreading everywhere the neighborhood and all over the city...Clem and (YN)'s parents were out of vacation and are sick worried about them probably in danger cause of this havoc going on. The babysitter that is taking care of them sadly turn into one of the undead walkers due of fighting them back, and now she's walking around the house, looking for them, but they were in the house hiding , as they were hiding on Clem's Treehouse. With this going on for days, they began trying to sneak in the house to get supplies for themselves, but is caught by the walker, As Clementine didn't have nothing to defend herself....but (YN) does, as he then had a bat with him, swings it, killing the walker in the house....and with that said...(YN) made sure that he will do his absolute best to defend his very first best friend, Clementine. So, what happens next? Find out!!!