Chp.7

-AUTHOR POV-

-3 MONTHS LATER-

3 months have passed now since escaping from the pharmacy, and now Lee and the rest are staying at the Motel...while waiting for help, they then met with another fellow friend who came with some supplies, his name is Mark...

while waiting for help, they then met with another fellow friend who came with some supplies, his name is Mark

He worked at Robin's Special Air Force, and got to meet Lee and the Rest...so far things with Mark there has been changing a bit, Larry and Kenny always fighting, especially Larry arguing with Lee, Lilly trying to calm her father down, and Kenny struggling to get the RV vehicle running...as for Clem and (YN), the two still stick together and to be on Lee's side no matter what cause...in the meantime, Lee, Kenny and Mark marched their way out of the forest to go hunt for food as Kenny goes solo and Lee with Mark...

Mark: Damn, nothing yet.

Lee: Still gotta keep looking.

Mark: Damn, can't believe we through all that commissary food in just 3 months. Seems like so much.

Lee: Maybe you should've opened the door.

Mark: Yeah, except the fact we NEED food.

Lee: Doesn't matter what it is, I'd take it, we all do...we're all hungry.

Mark: No kidding.

Lee: Don't worry, we'll manage without food.

Mark: Maybe. You know, some of them aren't too happy about the way Lilly is handling rations.

Lee: She knows it's important to keep the adults fed and functioning.

Mark: Hmm, say, think Ken is having more luck than us out there?

Lee: I sure hope so.

Mark: Yeah, between the food, and him and Lilly fighting all the damn time. Things are getting pretty Tammy back at the Motor. You know he's been talking about getting the RV working and taking off.

Lee: Kenny won't abandon us, he's a good man. But still, he's got a family to take care.

Kenny: Hopefully, and yeah he does, I but can't blame him though, you heard Larry going off on him last night? What's the old guy's deal anyways? And in particular, he's got a pro whom with you too.

Lee: It's just...how he is. But he thinks I'm a danger to the group, and with Clem and (YN) as well.

Mark: Tch, he's crazy, you're a good guy Lee, HES the one putting us in danger.

Lee: Hmm.

..
.
.
Suddenly...

???: AAAAAAGH!!!

They heard a yell from a distance...

Mark: Shit! Was that Kenny?!

Lee: Don't know! Let's go!