Chp.18

-AUTHOR POV-

As we left off, the group met Omid and Christa, as the two will join along the ride to Savannah, and to arrive couple hours later...although they need to slow down the pace for Omid, knowing he injured his leg badly back at the train....
.
.
.
As they all got off, they make their walk to the shore to get on the boat Kenny planned, but on the other hand, Lee won't go anywhere yet until he finds Clem's and (YN)'s parents, and finding out who has been speaking with them on the walkie talkie...so he hold onto it...

Clementine: Can't I just hold it? Just for a little while? We're almost there where my parents-

Lee: Not now Clem, maybe later, okay?

Clementine: ...Okay.

(YN): Lee...are you okay? You seem...worried.

Lee: I'm fine son, don't worry...How's Omid?

Christa: His legs getting worse.

Omid: I'm fine.

Christa: You're not fine, you need to rest, Lee, he needs to rest!

Lee: Mm, Kenny, how far till we get to the shore?

Kenny: Should be couple blocks up ahead.

Christa: And there will be boats?

Lee: Sure as hell better be.

Kenny: There have to be, have to be.

Suddenly, a bell rangs...

Ben: The hell? A bell?

Christa: Maybe this city's not dead after all.

Kenny: No! We have to keep moving, no one can just ring that bell. It's automatic.

Lee: What kind of bell goes off 20 past the hour??

Suddenly...Lee notices someone on top that rang the bell and escaping...

Lee: Someone's up there!

Kenny: Wait what??

Lee: I know what I saw! Someone's up there alive!

Then, Clem's walkie talkie began to static up...and the person who's been talking with the kids began talking again..

???: If I were you, I'd get out of the street, now.

Christa: I thought you said that thing doesn't work!

Lee: ..So did I.

Lee tried talking to the person in the walkie talkie...

Clementine: It's him.

(YN): Clem...maybe whoever that person was, saying he has our parents, doesn't seem safe. I mean, why would he don't want Lee to know??

Clementine: It's not true (YN), he has my parents, yours too! And yes, I know he doesn't want us to let Lee know, but-

Chuck: ...Ask not for whom the bell tolls...

Kenny: What you're yammering about now?

They notice behind, a bunch of walkers approaching to them cause of the bell...

Chuck: It tolls for thee...

Lee: EVERYONE RUN!!!

Lee and the others began making a run for, as more of them began appearing out of nowhere, Chuck uses his shovel to fight them off, Christa helps Omid make a run for, Kenny finds a gun to to shoot them off...more kept coming and began surrounding them...suddenly, Clem and (YN) got separated as Clem was with Ben and them two surrounded by walkers as Clem began shaking in fear...