Chp.10 St.John's Dairy Farm Pt.2

-AUTHOR POV-

As we left off, The whole group arrived at the dairy farm, and with Mark being checked up by Brenda and Kat, the others look around for a bit and the kids swinging at the swing...Kenny pushes Duck for a bit on the swing as it was Clem's turn....

Clementine: Hey (YN), wanna push me?

(YN): Sure.

(YN) puts his bat down as Clem sat on the swing and (YN) pushing her gently...

(YN): How are you?

Clementine: I'm okay (YN). You?

(YN): Same, I'm just worried about Mark.

Clementine: You think he's gonna be okay?

(YN): I think he will, Katjaa will fix him good and better.

Clementine: Yeah, she will. The farm here looks pretty when we got here.

(YN): Yeah, it does....you too.

Clementine: What?

(YN): Nothing!! N-Nothing...*blushing*

Clementine: Oh...(YN), Do you think things will be better soon?

(YN): ...I just hope, it sure when, but one day.

Clementine: Me too. I just hope those bad guys don't get us like they did to Mark.

(YN): I won't let anything bad happen to you like Mark, I'll always protect you.

Clementine: I know you will, and I'm grateful you do, cause you my best friend.

(YN): Heh, yeah.

With Clem getting off and letting Duck swing again...Lee approaches to Kenny...

Lee: Glad their having fun.

Kenny: They sure are. Hey, I've been meaning to ask, find anything around here?

Lee: No, not yet, still making sure this place is secure enough, in case we decide to make a long term solution.

Kenny: Good to hear....man...

Lee: Everything alright?

Kenny: Yeah...I just hope they feed us, on our way over here I was getting dizzy, hand shaking, cold sweats, thought I was gonna pass out.

Lee: Well luckily they have food here.

Kenny: Yeah, but I ain't talking about one meal, ya know?

Lee: I hear ya...so, I guess Lilly wasn't thrilled being here after all as the way I see her.

Kenny: Eh, I could give two shits about what she wants, Duck and Katjaa need food and I ain't going to sit around at the motor inn and watch them starve to death, you're with me on this right?

Lee: Of course man, Lilly's judgment is clouded.

Kenny: Damn right, boy I tell ya, Duck didn't look so good on the walk over to this place.

Lee: Man, well if things go smooth here, he and Kat have a better life here.

Kenny: Yeah, I hope so too pal. Duck, Clementine and (YN) need a place to be safe to stay.

Lee: Of course, well I'll have a look around.

Kenny: Sure, just don't wait too long so you can go out and scope the bandit camp, it would be a good opportunity to see what's their relationship between them.

Lee: Right, I'll see what I find out.

Lee walks away and to the walk over to Lilly who's with her father at a porch...