34 : Rewind then FastForward [h.s]

Start from the beginning

In that moment, I was sure I wanted her to be mine more than anything else. 

"Harry, wake up," someone demanded. The sound of his voice crashing my dream state made me grumble to myself. My eyes flew open and I became re-aware of my surroundings before my eyes landed on Liam.

"Is there a reason why you woke me up?" I asked him, clutching the empty bottle in my hand as I sat up on the chaise.

"Didn't exactly look like you were sleeping."

I shrugged. The memory of the kiss Ella and I shared continued to play in my mind, tugging at my heart strings.

"I wanted to talk to you," Liam said, taking a seat beside me. He laid his water gun on the floor.

"About?"

"To see if you're alright, that's all. How are you and ... Ella?"

I sighed at the sound of her name. Liam caught it and gave me a questioning look. "I don't know, honestly. After the paparazzi came, she stopped talking to me. I don't know what's going through her mind, but I do know it isn't good."

"Talk to her. You won't find out anything by sitting here and drinking." He motioned towards the empty bottle. Liam was always the one to give good advice no matter how much I hated that he was right during some situations. He's the lad the rest of us can run to for anything and is always willing to listen.

"What if she doesn't want to talk?" I wondered.

He thought for a minute before answering, "then there's nothing you can do, mate. If that's the case, give her some time to clear her head. Again, you won't know unless you try." He stood up and rested his hand on my shoulder before walking away.

As if on cue, Ella made her way into the pool area, but once she caught sight of me, she turned around on her heels and began trudging off. Masking up some courage, I quickly rose to my feet. "Ella, wait!" I shouted.

Ella stopped in her tracks and turned around to face me. Her shoulders were slumped and she fidgeted with her fingers, not looking up at me.

I didn't want to show any signs of frustration, but I was. I wanted us to be okay. No complications, no ifs, buts or ands. I just wanted Ella and Ella only. The happy, cheeky, bright girl I fell for. But of course life isn't a fairy-tale. Things weren't that simple.

"Ella," I started. The moment she looked up, I froze. Everything I intended to say to her fled from my mind as I stared into her eyes. Even after all this time she continued to stun me with her beauty.

"I-" I choked on my words.

"Don't, Harry... Just don't," her voice came out in a whisper. Ella's shoulders fell as she turned away from me, her back now facing me.

Not knowing what was going through her mind saddened me. I wanted to be there for her, to comfort her in every way I possibly could. But she didn't want to talk to me or look at me. What is there to be done?

Nothing. Nothing can be done if she wasn't willing to talk to me. Liam said it himself, but I wasn't prepared for her to act that way towards me.

Give her some time.

And that was exactly what I was going to do.

I breathed out a breath of air and quickly stalked away to head to my room. I caught sight of the others as I headed there. They continued their war and didn't glance my way when I walked by. Which I didn't mind at all. Once I stepped into my room the song Niall played from his iHome filled my ears. The Irish lad looked up from his bed and greeted me, but unintentionally, I ignored him as as I began to listen intently at the sound of my voice and the lyrics that poured from the song.

Never felt like this before 

Are we friends or are we more? 

As I'm walking towards the door 

I'm not sure

This what it; this song described my exact situation perfectly. Listening to it left me gutted, more than I had been just a few minutes ago. If anything, I was falling in love with Ella... I'm tired of waiting and wondering. I'm tired of questioning whether we could be together or not for the sake of others. This is my  time and I'm choosing to spend every second of it with her. 

But baby if you say you want me to stay 

I'll change my mind 

Cause I don't wanna know I'm walking away 

If you'll be mine 

Won't go, won't go 

So baby if you say you'll want me to stay

stay for the night 

I'll change my mind

If it wasn't one thing, it was another. I want to believe Ella and I will end up together one way or another. Feels like the entire world is against our relationship, but as long as we had each other, none of that negative stuff mattered. My feelings for her are strong and not just something I can forget or let go. I hope Ella knows that. Even if she does though, the feelings have to be returned. By the looks of it, she's given up on us. That idea alone hurts more than anything.

Not wanting to hear anymore, I bolted from the room. I wanted to stop thinking, feeling, and  hurting. 

And, there was only way I knew how. 

+~+~+~+~+~+~+~

I didn't want to inlude the entire song, sorry not sorry. Short and simple. I swear I had to listen to it 93248293048234 times a day to FEEL the emotions. When I listened to Harry's part I wanted to cry, no joke. Feels slapped me in the face. BUT OH HARRY CONFESSED HIS LOVE FOR ELLA OMG GO CRAZAY. OH THINGS ARE GETTING GOOD. GRAB THE POPCORN. I LEFT YOU ON A CLIFF HANGER AGAIN HOW HORRID AM I?!?! WHAT'S GONNA HAPPEN, WE ALL HAVE TO KNOW. 

Jk, I already know though LOLOLOL. I crack myself up. 

Thoughts on what Harry's about to do? Thoughts on the entire chapter :3

Leave a comment! 

 Happy saturday or whatever day it is that you're reading this chapter x)

------->I uploaded 2 new stories, "Safe Haven" & "Edward."Check it out!<--------- And don't worry. UAN will still be my main priority ;)

Alright, hope you enjoyed chapter 34

LATER ALLIGATORS. 

x

FOLLOW ME. http://carefree2222.tumblr.com/