Laser Tag pt. 2- Karlnap 😊

CW: i don't think there's any beyond boys kissing but that's kinda all this book is

Plot: Karl, George, Dream and Sapnap all play laser tag together

~
Karl's POV.

Sapnap and I walk through the sliding doors, the cool air conditioning slamming into our faces. The loud arcade to my right filled with screaming children and the bowling alleys in front of us filled with the sounds of Lind falling and being knocked over.

I look over to the reception-like desk in the front of the building and see George and Dream holding hands and bickering like they always do. "George!" I call out as I run up to the two of them.

George quickly turns to look at me and a smile spreads across his face as he runs towards us, his hand still in Dream's. "Hi!" I say by way of greeting and hugging George.

"Hey, Dream," Sapnap says punching him playfully in the arm.

"Oh my god, Sapnap," I say leaning over to the shifter's ear. "Dream and George are holding hands if you haven't noticed," I say through giggles.

A surprised look spreads across Sap's face and then it morphs into something that I know will entail teasing, making me giggle more. "So," Sapnap says drawing out the 'o' and dancing his eyes from Dream, to George and then their joined hands.

"It's not what it looks like-" George says quickly, his face going bright red before letting go of Dream's hand.

"Uh-huh," I say giggling as Sapnap makes eye contact with Dream and winks at him, to which Dream quickly rubs his hands over his face in embarrassment as it heats up a little bit.

"Anyways, love birds, what time does the match start?" Sapnap asks putting his hands in his pants pockets.

"We're not love birds!" Dream exclaims as Dream answers the question.

We continue walking and make our way to the entrance of the arena, the pounding music being heard from outside. After the current match is over I notice that there's no one else in the waiting area and I have a small celebration. No randoms to ruin the game, yay.

We start talking to the instructor who tells us we have to be on two different teams or all on our own, so we choose to do two different teams. George and I are together and Sapnap and Dream are together.

Dream and Sapnap started calling themselves "The Better Part of The Dream Team" and so I had the amazing idea to call our team "The Love Interests". Considering Sapnap and I are together and George and Dream obviously have something going on. I know, I'm brilliant.

The instructor walks us through the rules and what to and not to do and then tells us what the aim of this round is. This time it's capture the flag, so we'll both have glow sticks our team will have to protect and then they let us into the arena.

The contrast between the bright waiting room and the arena makes me squint. Bright LED lights are the only source of vision. George and I look down and see that the white clothes on us are now purple and giggle for a little bit about it as we walk over to our side of the small arena.

"What's the plan?" George asks as we go up a platform.

"I think, you stay to protect the flag and I'll go after them, does that sound like a good idea?" I offer George nodding before placing the "flag" down.

As I'm scoping the area I notice a green light hiding behind a wall and see Sapnap's cap from above.  "I saw Sapnap," I whisper to George before starting to walk toward the wall.

I walk down the ramp and turn myself so I'm walking sideways and able to shoot Sap as soon as I see him. After a few seconds, I'm directly behind where I saw Sapnap, but he isn't there. As I start to turn around I see a flicker of green and before I know it, the artificial "Oof," is coming out of my vest and the blue colouring is gone.