Illicit Affairs Pt. 2- Dreamnotfound 💋

CW: implied drinking, hand job

Plot: that was the last time George would entertain their situation-ship. They would just be friends from this point on, that is what George had decided for himself and his friend, Dream. But that's kind of hard when he just can't seem to let it go.

~
Third Person POV.

"That was the last time, Karl!" George shouts. "I swear it was! I just wanted one last time kinda shit!"

"Yeah, and that's why you hid it from me," Karl sasses. "If it was one last time you would have told me!"

"Why do I have to tell you shit? You aren't my mother!" George counters with a huff.

"You just know that if you had told me I would have talked you out of it!" Karl points out.

"No! It's because I don't owe you an explanation!" George counters, his chest squeezing at the truth in Karl's point. "I'm over him now, anyways,"

"Uh huh," Karl says, obviously unconvinced as he sits back down at their dinning room table, the food still warm despite their spat. "So you wouldn't mind if he and Sapnap came over to hang out?"

George stiffens. "Of course not," he mumbles as he eats some spaghetti, avoiding eye contact.

"That's such bull shit," Karl scoffs.

"It's not," George lies. "We're just friends, why should it matter if he comes over? Actually, I'm looking forward to it," he pushes through his bullshit lie. "He's my friend, people look forward to their friends coming over,"

"Good, because they're coming to the party with us next month," Karl tells him casually.

"What?" George's eyes widen.

"They were gonna go anyways," Karl shrugs. "And if you really are just friends it should be normal to pregame with them,"

"Yeah," George breathes out. "Yeah, you're right. I can't promise it won't be awkward though," he warns his roommate.

"Then figure out a way to make it not awkward," Karl tells him as he picks up his empty bowl. "I'm not pregaming with all your awkward shit in the air,"

"Whatever," George rolls his eyes as his roommate makes his way to the kitchen.

The perfume bottle stares back at him where it sits in the middle of his shelf. He should throw it away, it's been three weeks. He doesn't need it anymore. He won't ever use it again, because the only reason he has it is because Dream gave it to him as a present saying it reminded him of George.

He won't be spraying it on before he goes to meet him late at night at a random lookout, because he won't be meeting him for that anymore. They're just friends. Nothing more, because it can't be anymore.

He slams the closet door shut.

George 🩵
u wanna go to the shops with me?

Dream 💚
Sure

"Where are you going?" Karl asks as George makes his way to the door.

"I'm meeting up with Dream," George tells him as he slides his shoes on, his roommate raising a brow at his words. "Not for that. You said you don't want to deal with us being awkward, so I'm trying to get it out of our systems before next month,"

"Uh huh," Karl huffs with an eye roll. "Just make sure to hide your hickeys better this time,"

"Hey," Dream greets as he awkwardly fiddles with his fingers in an obvious attempt to restrain himself from reaching out and pulling George in.