Drive-Ins- Dreamnotfound 😊 💋 ~

CW: I got told that making out doesn't need a warning, so I'm not gonna put one, but there is making out, talking about bigots, secret relationships

Plot: George is roped into going to the drive-ins with his friends on the football team and some of the guys from the cheerleader team, and it just so happens that his secret boyfriend is also coming along

~
George's POV.

"Why would I want to go to the drive-ins?" I ask Karl as we walk out of the change rooms, my voice echoing slightly around the tiled area.

"Because Dream's going, and I know you like him," he tells, nudging me with his elbow. "Also my mum won't let me go unless you go and I want to spend time with Nick, y'know, considering that we're finally public,"

"Two things, I don't like him, and who else is going?" I ask as we round the corner. The lie falling from my mouth easily after months of practice.

"You do, no matter how much you deny it," Karl insists, making me roll my eyes. "It's probably going to be a majority of the football team and their partners,"

"Why would I want to be the only single person there?" I ask him, a small amount of guilt gnawing at me, but I brush it off.

"You won't be! Dream will also be there, and he's single—" not true. "—and there will be a few other footy players that are single, and I heard some of the cheer team might be coming! But I really don't know, all I know for sure is the footy team," (A/N: I feel like footy isn't a word that's used much outside of the pacific)

"Fine, I'll go, but if you and Sapnap start making out you have to buy me lunch tomorrow," I tell him before walking off to where my mother's car is. I don't currently have a car, but I am saving up for one. I jsut don't have enough yet, so Karl will be driving me to the drive-ins tonight.

"Hey, mum," I greet as I climb in.

"Hey, sweetie, how was practice?" She asks as she starts driving.

"It was okay, Mackenzie wouldn't keep still while I was holding her in the lifts though, which was annoying," I complain to her.

"I'm sorry, kiddo," she tells me. "Hopefully she's better at keeping still before the meet next month," My mum's quite involved in the cheer team. She drives a majority of the girls to and from meets and helps with fundraisers and knows all of the girls by name.

"Yeah, hopefully," I say, "Oh, before I forget to ask, can I go to the drive-ins with Karl and stuff?"

"Uhm, yeah, who's stuff?" She asks, looking at me skeptically through a side eye.

"Sapnap, Darryl, Quackity probably, Wilbur, Dream, Tommy, Ranboo, just some guys from the football team and probably their partners," I tell her. "It's not really bend planned out, but Karl would be picking me up and I'd be home before 11,"

"Dream? As in the guy that you went to his house the other day?" She asks for clarification, completely ignoring all the other information I gave her.

"Uhm, yeah?"

"The guy that you can back form his house the happiest I think I have ever seen you?" She asks, a smile spreading across her face as she pulls onto the motor way.

"That's a weird way to put it, but yeah, I guess," I tell her, avoiding eye contact by looking at the window.

"You like him, don't you?" She asks with a wide smile.

"Why do people keep assuming that?" I ask rhetorically.

"I just know, I'm too cool," she says with a smirk, her eyes on the road.