New Story Alert!!!

A/N
I have a new story cooking up 🥳 it promises to be just as much of a rollercoaster as Sakina was and much much more 😉.

Stay tuned for all the drama, love, heartaches and heartbreaks.

Here is a little sneak peak of what I have in store;

He was what they called the most eligible bachelor in the whole of the north, and boy did he know it.
He strutted up to my stall in his navy blue kaftan, it fit him quite well if I might add. Also, I didn't know much about cufflinks, but the ones holding his sleeves together just wreaked 'expensive'.

"Hey," he spoke as soon as he stood before me. Hearing his voice I understood why the girls swooned, but the rest of what came out of his mouth wiped that out quickly.
"I noticed you've been staring at me for a while, I thought I'd come over and buy a cupcake. Give you a closer look." He said this as he picked up one of my cupcakes and licked a little bit of icing with his finger. I instantly felt an ick come over me and it covered his perfect eyebrows and nearly perfect jawline.

All I could do was scoff before I said a simple hello and presented him with a laminated price list of my baked goods. He seemed a little dissatisfied with my response to his tacky pickup line - good. He took the list, combed over it for a few seconds and said, "Let me make your day," he smirked as he put down the list, "I'll take two of everything." I had to use every ounce of restraint I had mustered up over the years to stop my eyes from rolling. The annoying part was that it did kind of make my day. Business had been a bit slow since I set up my stall a couple of hours ago and him getting a little bit of everything really helped moved me towards my goal for the day. The real challenge was in how I could look appreciative without feeding his enormous ego. In the end I just
thanked him and packaged his order after he had transferred the money to my account.

"Don't worry, you'll be seeing me around." He winked before grabbing the paper bags and walking away. I did all I could not to throw up all over my brownies. I was disappointed that I didn't say more to put him in his place and knock his ego down a peg or two, but I was glad for the business.
As soon as he walked away, people trickled over with smiles and cash at hand, asking me what he had ordered and if they could have exactly that. Before the evening came to an end I had sold almost everything. I had made my money back and then some.

"Looks like you're all sold out, I hope I had a little to do with it." I heard his voice again as I was putting my plastic spoons into the container I had brought them in. I turned to find him sporting a smug look. He knew he helped and what I hated the most about it was that he was right.

"I'd like to think my baking skills brought in my customers, but if you want to take credit I can't stop you." I continued my task without looking back up at him.

"Woah," I saw him raise his hands in surrender through the corner of my eye, "I was just trying to break the ice over here, you haven't really been forthcoming with conversation."

"That's probably a hint you need to take." I raised an eyebrow, this time, looking him directly in the eyes.

"Alright then," he laughed moving closer to my table, "so what do you say about giving me your number? You can tell me more about your amazing baking skills."

"I'm actually good," I had never been happier to reject someone in my life. I could see the shock cover his face. He probably had never been rejected before. If he hasn't, I'm glad to be the first.

"Let me ask you something though," I said before he could get a chance to speak, "do girls like this condescending and egotistical way you speak to them? Is that why you thought it would work?"
He laughed, and hung his head - first time I had seen him do that all day - he put his phone back in his pocket and looked back up at me.