Sexuality-Abrosexual (Abro)

• Abrosexual •

The abrosexual flag is a flag that consists of five stripes, all different colors

The literal definition of abrosexual is:

"Abrosexual refers to an individual whose sexuality is changing or fluid. For example, someone could be gay one day, then be asexual the next, then polysexual the next. While it is possible—and even common—for a person's sexual identity to shift or change in some way throughout their life, an Abrosexual person's sexuality may change more frequently, over the course of hours, days, months, or years. Because of their inconsistent attraction, some Abrosexual people may not feel compelled to seek out a relationship or may prefer a wavership."

(A wavership is just a relationship where the exact type of relationship can change)

In lamest terms, this is basically just genderfluid but sexuality version. You might identify as gay one day and then two days later, you're only attracted to feminine genders.

This is another sexuality that depends on how you feel. They all do, but ones like this specifically rely on it. Depending on what gender or type of person you're attracted to, you may change your sexuality because you are abrosexual.

This sexuality is used a lot by people who tend to change their sexuality a lot. This way, they can just identify as one sexuality and not confuse everyone else rather than changing their sexuality everyday. They can still change their sexuality while not really changing it.