Sexuality-Pansexual (Pan)

• Pansexual •

The pansexual flag is a striped flag consisting of three different colored stripes

The pansexual flag is a striped flag consisting of three different colored stripes. One, pink, the next, yellow, and the last, blue.

I saw a picture saying that their might possibly be a new pansexual flag (the picture below), but I haven't actually seen that new flag be used anywhere, so I'm not sure if that information is false or not.

The green, yellow, and orange one was the new one I was referring to, but again, I have never seen this one be used by anybody in the community so I don't believe that this is true.

Pansexual is the attraction to all genders regardless of gender. Pansexuals look at who the person is, they don't care about what gender you are, they like you for you.

And, no, pansexuals are not attracted to pans. As much as this is sadly said, they are not. No, this is not the same as bisexual. There is a difference.

According to Google, "Pansexuality is broader than bisexuality, and people who identify as pansexual may be attracted to people of all genders. Bisexuality is the attraction to two or more genders, but not necessarily all."

Basically, what they're trying to say is that pansexuals and bisexuals are different because bisexuals may feel less attracted to certain genders, while pansexuals are attracted to all genders, regardless of what they identify as. While bisexuals might feel that they don't care about people's gender either, that still doesn't make them pan.

Just like bisexuals, pansexuals aren't greedy either. Being attracted to more than one gender doesn't make you greedy.