What is Gender?

Now, just like sexuality, to figure out what your own gender is, you must know what gender is.

According to the dictionary, (feel free to skip the definition because it is very lengthy and somewhat hard to understand) the literal definition of gender is:

"1. Either of the two sexes (female and male), especially when considered with reference to social and cultural differences rather than biological ones. The term is also used more broadly to denote a range of identities that do not correspond to established ideas of male and female.
2. (in languages such as Latin, Greek, Russian, and German) each of the classes (typically masculine, feminine, common, neuter) of nouns and pronouns distinguished by the different inflections that they have and require in words syntactically associated with them. Grammatical Gender is only very loosely associated with natural distinctions of sex."

In lamest terms, gender is the way you identify yourself in terms of gender-specific labels, whether that be of the two sexes, or if it's one that completely differs from those two.

There is more than two or three genders, and gender is not just male and female. That is biological sex. Sex and gender ARE NOT the same thing. There are only 3 sexes (as far as I'm aware). Intersex, female and male.