Sexuality-Bisexual (Bi)

• Bisexual •

The bisexual flag is a striped flag with three stripes, each a different color

The bisexual flag is a striped flag with three stripes, each a different color. The first, pink, the second, purple, and the third, blue.

Unlike other flags, this flag hasn't been updated very much. It has pretty much stayed the same for the entire existence of the sexuality.

Bisexual is the sexual attraction to two or more genders (a male liking a female and a male or more and a female liking a male and a female or more). Bisexual is not just liking two genders, and those two genders are not always boy and girl. Bisexuals can be attracted to as many genders as they want, it is not limited. Although this is true, that doesn't mean that they are attracted to all genders, just some.

Just because you are dating the opposite gender and identify as bisexual, that does not make you any less valid. If you feel attracted to boys, girls, and anything in between and feel you are bisexual, you are bisexual. There is nothing else to it. Just because you're in a straight relationship doesn't mean that you are straight.

The same thing goes for homosexual relationships as well. Just because you're in a gay relationship doesn't mean that you are gay. If you feel that you are bisexual, you are bisexual. Again, nothing else to it. Being a part of a straight or gay relationship does not make you any less valid, it just makes you you. It's a good thing that you've found someone like that, but don't let their gender or sexual orientation get in the way of loving them. You can love anyone regardless of gender or sexual orientation. And you can be in a straight or gay relationship and still be valid.

Bisexuals are not greedy, either! They feel attracted to more than one gender, and that is completely okay! Liking more than one gender does not make you greedy!