Sexuality-Sapiosexual

• Sapiosexual •

(Just like last time, I'm not sure if this is the actual flag or not because there were many examples

(Just like last time, I'm not sure if this is the actual flag or not because there were many examples. It might be an updated version) The sapiosexual flag is a striped flag consisting of three stripes, all of which are different colors. The first, dark green, the second, brown, and the third, blue.

 The first, dark green, the second, brown, and the third, blue

(This is another example that came up. Again, not sure which one is the actual flag or if one of them is just an updated version) The sapiosexual flag is a striped flag consisting of three stripes, all different colors. The first, an off white/lighter grey-ish color, the second, bright pink, and the third, a bright blue.

The literal definition for sapiosexual is:

"Of, relating to, or characterized by sexual or romantic attraction to highly intelligent people. Those who are sapiosexual find the capacity to carry a witty, clever conversation to be the most attractive trait in a person."

In lamest terms, sapiosexual is the sexual attraction to intelligence in another person. Sapiosexuals are attracted to or get aroused by the intelligence in another person.

"Scientists consider sapiosexuality less a sexual orientation than an identity..." says Professor Herbenick. "People who identify as sapiosexual may also identify as gay, straight, bisexual, asexual or something else."

Basically he's saying that it's not really a sexuality, but more of a label to put on a sexuality. Sapiosexuals can identify as any sexuality, whether that be gay, straight, or anything in between.