Sexuality-Omnisexual (Omni)

• Omnisexual •

The Omnisexual flag is a striped flag with five stripes on it, all different colored stripes

The Omnisexual flag is a striped flag with five stripes on it, all different colored stripes. The first is a lighter pink, the second is a darker pink, the third is a dark, dark purple-ish black, the fourth is a dark blue, and the last is a light blue.

Omnisexual is the sexual attraction to all genders, except, unlike pansexuals, they do care about gender. And yes, there is a difference between pansexuality and omnisexuality.

According to Google, "Those who identify as pansexual feel attraction to people without noticing their gender, while omnisexual people recognize the gender of potential partners. Some people put it this way: Pansexual people are gender-blind, while omnisexual people are not."

Pay more attention to that last line. If anybody ever asks what the difference between omnisexual and pansexual is, tell them that line. And if they still don't understand, tell them that the two sexualities are basically the same, except one cares about their lover's gender and the other does not. If they still don't understand, tell them that Google exists for a reason.