Chapter 64

Chapter 64 The Sixty-Fourth Ray of Light

    Gu Qingqing blinked, closed her eyes again, raised her hand feebly, and tapped her temple.

    "It seems to be." Gu Qingqing said in a low voice.

    In just a few seconds, her cheeks became more and more red, her body became softer and softer, and her omega pheromone became stronger and stronger.

    It stands to reason that a normal omega's estrus period is once a month, but Gu Qingqing's differentiation was relatively late, and it was relatively irregular at the beginning, and it took so long to come for the first time.

    "Are you still sane? Can you control your body? Have you brought an inhibitor? May I help you go back to your room?" Bandit Gu took a few breaths, resisting the instinct that was surging due to the omega pheromone with great difficulty, took a step back, and stepped back from the water. Standing up, Xu Xu supported Gu Qingqing's arm.

    The moment she touched it, Gu Qingqing trembled, and subconsciously let out a soft "嘤". It made Gu Bandit almost fall forward and fell into the hot spring pool.

    Gu Qingqing raised her head and leaned her back against the wall of the hot spring pool. After taking a few deep breaths, she finally regained some sense in her head.

    She has reached her first estrus period, and during the period of omega's estrus, she must either be injected with inhibitors to survive, or have alpha pheromones to appease her, and do other things with alpha to ease her estrus symptoms.

    Of course Gu Qingqing wanted to have something to do with Bandit Gu, but being in the small hot spring courtyard was by no means a good choice, the two mothers could come in at any time.

    "Yes. Yes. Bring it. Good." She briefly answered Gu Bandit's questions one by one.

    Bandit Gu clutched her heart, feeling her heart beating like a drum. She was afraid that if she went up to support Gu Qingqing again, she might not be able to restrain herself. But if she doesn't help Gu Qingqing back to her room now, she will never be able to resist when the omega pheromone becomes stronger and stronger during the estrous period.

    "Aw...!" Bandit Gu bit his arm hard, screamed in pain, and then let his body escape the control of desire for a short time.

    She took a step forward, supported the weak Gu Qingqing, and walked into the room with difficulty.

    After finally helping Gu Qingqing back to the room, Bandit Gu left quickly, ran into his own room opposite as if fleeing, sat down against the wall and gasped for breath.

    From the backyard to the room, it was obviously only a few steps away, but Gu Qingqing was lying limply on her body, and her barren but soft heart brushed against her shoulders from time to time. The breath of irises floated on the tip of her

    nose, surrounding her glands, constantly hooking her. There is also a warm and soft breath, constantly breathing on the tips of her ears.

    Bandit Gu didn't know how he endured it.

    She picked up the herbal tea on the table and drank it all in one gulp, before the desire in her body stopped for a while.

    The temperature in the mountains in early summer is cool, and Gu Biao is still wearing a swimsuit and her hair is dripping wet. She felt cold belatedly, so she turned on the heater.

    Bandit Gu took off his swimsuit, slipped on his summer pajamas, and wrapped a handkerchief around his hair.

    "Boom, boom, boom." At this moment, there was a faint knock on the door.