Chapter 2

Chapter 2 The Second Ray of Light

    Gu Bandit sat cross-legged on the bed in a daze.

    It took her an hour to finally accept the existence of the system reluctantly.

    According to the system, she is indeed living in a novel called "The True Daughter Alpha's Counterattack Guide", and the dream she had just now is the plot of the novel. The reason for the deviation between reality and the plot is that Bandit Gu is not an aborigine in this world.

    Bandit Gu died unexpectedly in his last life, so he was temporarily stuffed into this book by the system to act as a vicious female partner with the same name and surname.

    But Gu Bandit who wears the book is completely different from the vicious female supporting role in the original text, she is a good boy. She will feel confused because of Gu Qingqing's arrival, but she will also feel sorry for Gu Qingqing, instead of bullying Gu Qingqing like the original owner.

    Even the personalities of Gu Huhu and Ju Yan have changed because of the existence of Gu Bandit. Gu Huhu is no longer the vicious straight-A cancer in the original text, and Ju Yan is no longer a cold-blooded iceberg.     After Gu Bandit digested all of this, the system said in a persuasive manner: "As long as you complete the mission of the vicious female supporting role in this year, you will be able to return to the original world after death! As a book transmigrator, don't you want to go back?"     Gu Biao frowned and remained silent for a few seconds, his cheeks pouting slightly: "I don't want to."     "I don't remember anything about my last life. In this life in the book, both mothers are very kind to me, and I love them very much." " Gu Bandit said seriously, "I don't want to leave them." The     system: "But they are not your biological mother! Gu Qingqing is their daughter, and they will eventually abandon you and live with Gu Qingqing! "     "You lied to me." Bandit Gu usually looks blank, but now his mind is spinning quickly, "The mothers in the original text are also vicious supporting roles, and they didn't end well. How could they live with Qingqing?"     System : "..." The     system was silent for a while, and then said sadly: "But without the suppression of the vicious supporting role, the heroine loses the motivation to move forward, and she will become a salted fish! Do you understand salted fish?"     Bandit Gu shook his head.

    "I just said, this is the world of a novel! If the heroine becomes a salty fish, readers won't follow the update, and if the reader doesn't follow the update, the whole world will collapse!" The system roared, "If the world collapses, the world will collapse!" , you will still die, and your family will die too! But if the host is willing to increase the value of the vicious female supporting role, and complete the plot of this year as a vicious female supporting role, to ensure that the world does not collapse, I can open a back door for you, Let you and your family survive."

    The words of the system touched Gu Bandit's weakness, this time she frowned and thought for a while, then struggled and said, "How can I be a vicious female supporting role?"

    "It's easy! Just bully Gu Qingqing , Scolding her, beating her, making things difficult for her! Anything is fine!" Seeing that Bandit Gu was loose, the system's voice suddenly became agitated.

    "But I don't know how to curse or bully people." Gu Biao hugged his legs, lowered his head and bit his lip, "I don't want to do such a thing either."

    She still remembers the first time she saw Gu Qingqing today. The thin girl stood in the wind, her white skirt fluttering with the wind, her face was confused and frightened, like a dodder flower that might be blown off by the wind at any time.