Chapter 9

Chapter 9 The Ninth Ray of Light

    "Gu Qingqing, why did it take you so long to come down, I saw that your classmates are almost gone..." Bandit Gu pouted slightly and complained.

    She stood up from the ground, but her feet became numb after squatting for too long, and the schoolbag on the first day of school was too heavy, causing her to fall back uncontrollably, and her mobile phone was also thrown out.

    Gu Qingqing rushed over quickly, hugged Gu Bandit's waist, and grabbed her mobile phone with the other hand.

    Gu Qingqing accidentally pressed her thumb on the phone screen, and immediately there was a soft voice: "doctor~"

    Gu Qingqing subconsciously glanced at the screen.

    Bandit Gu was playing the two-dimensional tower defense game from last time. At this time, on the main interface of the game, there was a girl in a swimsuit with medium legs, white hair, red eyes, a good figure, and very beautiful features.

    Gu Qingqing glanced at the phone screen, then at Bandit Gu who was still in her arms.

    The scene was a little awkward for a while.

    "Gu Qingqing! Give me back the phone... You, you misunderstood! I really don't like this kind of thing... I'm a hardcore tower defense player!" Bandit Gu leaped closer and embraced Gu Qing Qing's back, snatched the phone back.

    At that moment, heart and mouth touched.

    Gu Qingqing felt her heart beat so fast, much faster than Gu Bandit's. At the same time, she was surrounded by a milky scent, and there was also a faint scent of sunshine, which made her unable to hold back, and took a few more breaths.

    Bandit Gu snatched back the phone and pressed the lock screen, and his legs were no longer numb, so he "hummed" and withdrew from Gu Qingqing's arms.

    Gu Qingqing lowered her head to cover her distracted eyes, and when she looked up again, there was a faint smile on her face: "Yeah, I know, you don't like it."

    "... I'm too lazy to talk to you." When she was about to leave, Gu Qingqing reached out and grabbed the corner of her clothes.

    Bandit Gu frowned: "Huh?"

    Gu Qingqing said seriously: "Thank you for waiting for me, Bandit Gu."

    Bandit Gu didn't blush just now, but a layer of blush spread on her cheeks at this time. She looked away: "We are a family, and you don't know the place where you live. I should wait for you to go home together."

    Gu Qingqing Nod with a smile.

    Bandit Gu felt more and more uncomfortable, and hurried forward a few steps, but suddenly felt a pain in his ankle, and squatted on the ground again.

    "What's wrong?" Gu Qingqing hastily stretched out her hand to pull her up.

    "It seems that when I fell back just now, I sprained my ankle." Bandit Gu's voice was a little aggrieved. Under the pain, she was not polite to Gu Qingqing, and

    grabbed her wrist to stand up.

    When he stood up, there was another heart-rending pain in his ankle, which made Gu Biao burst into tears.

    The girl's dark pupils were filled with mist, tears dripped from the corners of her eyes, and the corners of her mouth drooped even more aggrieved. At this time, Bandit Gu is like a kitten being bullied, arousing pity.

    Gu Qingqing hurriedly supported her: "Does it hurt? Do you want to go to the infirmary?"

    When Bandit Gu heard the word "infirmary", deep fear appeared in her eyes. She wanted to shake her head, but she moved her feet tentatively. There was another burst of horrible pain, so she nodded with tears in her eyes: "Yeah."