Chapter 17

Chapter 17 The Seventeenth Ray of Light

    Gu Bandit and Gu Qingqing walked to the school gate and saw a low-key black luxury car parked there at a glance.

    The car window was rolled down, and the driver of Gu 's family, Xiao Lu, smiled and waved to them: "Miss, are you going to the amusement park or somewhere else? Or just go home and rest?" Careful, apparently Ju Yan arranged for him to come here.

    Bandit Gu pulled Gu Qingqing into the car, thought for a while and said, "Go to the mall."

    At the same time, she sent Xi Wan a message on her mobile phone: [Help me find clothes that suit Gu Qingqing, the more the better! sorry to bother you! —Five cups of Hagen. ]

    Xi Wan replied in almost seconds: [deal! It will be sent to you within five minutes! ]

    Xi Wan posted again: [Now the whole school knows that Chen Xiaoxian was slapped in the face for spreading rumors, she really deserves it hahaha! Also, Gu Xiaogui, thanks to you, I slipped out to play with my phone during my lunch break, but I was not scolded by Mr. Yang! ]

    Bandit Gu squinted his eyes in a good mood, and hummed a little tune in his throat.

    On the side, Gu Qingqing was originally staring at the window in a daze, but now she secretly looked at Gu Bandit's side face inquiringly, and her eyes gradually moved to her neck covered by her long hair. In Gu Qingqing's mind, the scene of Xi Wan helping Bandit Gu put on the barrier stickers unconsciously appeared.

    Alpha glands... what do they look like? Gu Qingqing was a little curious.

    Bandit Gu turned his head sharply, and asked in confusion: "Gu Qingqing, why are you looking at me?"

    Gu Qingqing was stunned for a moment, her voice calm, as if she was just asking casually: "Are you chatting with a friend?"

    "Yes. Bandit Gu nodded.

    "...Is that so." Gu Qingqing whispered, "That friend who helped you put on the barrier stickers during the lunch break?"

    "Well, you saw it all?" Gu Bandit asked.

    I heard that Alpha is very against same-sex contact, that friend of Bandit Gu... must be an omega, right?

    "I happened to be going out to go to the toilet, and I caught a glimpse of it by accident." Gu Qingqing's tone remained unchanged, her eyes were still calm, and she once again looked out the window in a daze.

    Gu Bandit continued: "Her name is Xi Wan, and she is a pretty good alpha. I have known her for many years, and we have a very good relationship! Just now I asked her to help you choose clothes. Uh... don't worry, although she She usually looks silly, but the clothes are very good!" In the

    reflection of the car window, there was a light in Gu Qingqing's eyes.

    When they arrived at the shopping mall, Bandit Gu took Gu Qingqing straight to the famous brand area on the sixth floor, holding the "reference materials" sent by Xi Wan to buy, buy, buy

    ! As long as the size is right, buy it. As for the matching of clothes and accessories, I will study it slowly when I get home!

    An hour later, when Gu Qingqing was trying on a skirt in the style of a small dress, she suddenly opened the door of the fitting room and looked at Gu Bandit beggingly: "I can't zip up the back, can you help me?"

    Bandit Gu was sitting on the sofa at the entrance of the fitting room, playing with his mobile phone... You don't need to look, just by listening to the sound, you know it's the two-dimensional beautiful girl tower defense game. She instinctively wanted to refuse, after all, it seemed weird for an orphan and a widow to be alone in a dressing room.

    But at this time, Gu Qingqing's voice was so weak, the water in her eyes was flowing, her begging expression was so obvious, and she looked so pitiful.

    ... Anyway, they are not strangers now, so it doesn't matter if they are alone or something? Bandit Gu swallowed his saliva, frowning in confusion.

    Gu Qingqing said softly: "Brother Gu..." The

    voice was soft and long, as if coquettish.

    "Okay, okay." Gu Bandit snorted softly, "For the sake of being so stupid, I will help you."

    Gu Qingqing raised her brows slightly, and pushed the door of the locker room a little. Quickly squeezed up.

    The door was closed and locked. In the narrow space, there were only the two of them, a clothes hanger, a small stool, and... four full-length mirrors mounted on the wall.

    Bandit Gu blinked blankly: "...?"

    When she bought clothes before, the dressing room was not decorated like this surrounded by mirrors!