Chapter 42

Chapter 42 The Forty-Second Ray of Light

    After the cauliflower snake slid away, Yi Junkun also returned to his tent without saying a word.

    Although he couldn't explain why, but... he felt that his head was glowing, brightly, like a light bulb.

    "Yi Shen, you're back? How's it going? Did you help Goddess Qingqing set up a tent?" The male alpha who lives with Yi Junkun is Wu Shan. He has a small cut and wears a black casual shirt. Especially tide.

    "Qingqing has already set it up." Yi Junkun shook his head with a wry smile, "I feel that Qingqing doesn't like me very much, and the little bandit classmate is also hostile to me."

    "Why? You are all ordinary people, you grow up You are handsome, and in the idiom, you are a talented woman, how can the goddess Qingqing not like you?" Wu Shan scratched his head, "I think Qingqing is just shy, and it is said on the Internet that ordinary girls are very shy and need boys to chase after you. They can do it, if you like her, you still have to be more active."

    Yi Junkun sighed, nodded, and asked softly: "But, do you know why the little gangster doesn't like me? I feel... I didn't offend Pass her. You are both alphas, so you understand each other's thoughts better."

    He had a faint feeling in his heart that the relationship between Gu Bandit and Gu Qingqing was unusual, but he couldn't tell what was unusual.

    "Hey." Wu Shan waved his hand, "You're asking the right person."

    "Sister Bandit, although she looks cute, she is an alpha after all, a top alpha. We alphas are all the same, possessive. You are chasing after Gu Qingqing, you are robbing the sister of the little gangster, of course she is not happy."

    Yi Junkun lowered his eyes and tapped his fingers on the back of his leg.

    It turns out... is it because of Alpha's instinctive possessiveness?

    Wu Shan continued to suggest: "Alpha always eats the soft and not the hard. You should disappear in front of the little gangster and Qingqing these two days, and when the little gangster is not on guard against you, you can continue to chase Qingqing. But then you can't just If you want to show your affection to Qingqing alone, you have to please the little bandit and make her happy, and she will agree to you being together when her possessive desire for Qingqing has subsided."

    "...Okay." Yi Junkun nodded seriously.

    ...

    At night, when the meteor shower was coming, the open space on the top of the mountain was crowded with people. Bandit Gu didn't join in the fun, so he sat outside his tent with Gu Qingqing.

    The

    air not polluted, and looking into the night sky, it is a vast expanse of brilliant stars.

    On a night in early spring, the air in the mountains became chilly and bitter. Bandit Gu jumped out of the tent excitedly, shivering from the cold, and immediately turned back, weakly throwing himself into Gu Qingqing's arms.

    "Cold..."

    "Hug..."

    Anyway, there was no one else around, so Bandit Gu acted like a baby without any scruples. Gu Qingqing let her sit between her legs indulgently, and hugged her from behind.

    "Gu Qingqing, I heard that wishing on a shooting star will be very effective. If you have any wishes, please think about it now." Bandit Gu said while turning his head lightly.