Chapter 37

Chapter 37 - The Thirty-Seventh Ray of Light

    Gu Qingqing felt that Gu Bandit's fingertips were gently rubbing against her fingers, but instead of interlocking them like before, they were gently drawing circles irregularly, soft and seductive.

    And Gu Biao supported the backrest behind her with his other hand, which happened to be near her neck. Coupled with the sitting posture, the atmosphere between the two became a little | ambiguous.

    If it wasn't for Gu Qingqing's certainty, the current bandit Gu didn't have any feelings for her in that sense, she would have thought that Bandit Gu was confessing his love to her.

    Gu Qingqing raised her head, her eyes were like deer in the forest, clear, fragile, agile, and distressing. Gu Bandit raised his hand in a strange way, then gently squeezed Gu Qingqing's chin, and asked again: "Is it okay?"

    Compared with before, Gu Bandit's tone is a bit fierce now, and his eyes have become vicious, as if A big villain who forces good women to be obedient.

    One is because... the current Gu Qingqing looks too weak, making people want to bully her.

    But the most important thing is that Gu Bandit's physical strength is not good, if she sits like this for a while, she will fall into Gu Qingqing's arms! Even the arms supporting the back began to tremble weakly.

    Bandit Gu looked fiercely into Gu Qingqing's eyes, and rubbed his thumb on her chin. Once Gu Qingqing wanted to look away, Bandit Gu would squeeze her tighter to prevent her from running away.

    After staring at each other silently for a few seconds, Gu Qingqing finally said, "Okay."

    "I'll listen to you." Gu Qingqing put on a shallow smile, "Gu Bandit, I've forgotten all about the past. I care, I only care about you. I only... like you."

    Gu Qingqing said very seriously.

    At an angle that Gu Bandit couldn't see, her little finger curled up nervously.

    "That's pretty much it!" A bright smile bloomed on Gu Bandit's face, she backed away from Gu Qingqing, then leaned over and hugged her arm tightly, rubbing it happily.

    She didn't understand Gu Qingqing's confession.

    Gu Qingqing relaxed her fingers suddenly, she was relieved, but felt lost.

    If Gu Bandit's liking for her...is exactly the same as her liking for Gu Bandit, that would be fine.

    But now, she is satisfied.

    ...

    December passed, and soon it was January.

    On the day of the final exam, there were snowflakes in the sky. After finishing the last question, Bandit Gu raised his head and glanced out of the

    window , only to see the fluttering snow. Going home after the exam, the dry tree branches on the tree-lined path are covered with white snow, which looks very beautiful.

    Early the next morning, as soon as Gu Bandit opened the window, he saw that the small courtyard of the villa was covered with white snow, and the roofs of the surrounding houses were also covered with a layer of silver.

    "Gu Qingqing, let's go! Let's build a snowman!" Before changing clothes, Gu Bandit dragged Gu Qingqing into the yard.

    The two squatted on the snow in their pajamas, and they didn't feel cold.

    They pinched five snowmen together, with two small people in front and three adults standing behind.

    Bie Gu smiled and stretched out his fingers to count: "You, me, Gu Huhu and mother, and Gu...Aunt Gu Yuan."