Chapter 15

Chapter 15 The Fifteenth Ray of Light

    During the lunch break, loud noises are not allowed in the teaching building, so Xi Wan dragged Bandit Gu to a small corner on the first floor like a thief.

    "Any new developments in the group?" Bandit Gu yawned and asked while leaning on the railing.

    "It's not the group, it's the school forum! Someone posted the chat records in the group to the forum." Xi Wan said anxiously, "I only saw the post when I was eating. It was fine when I was in the group. Only one Hundreds of people know about it, and most people in the school have seen it now."

    Bandit Gu took out his mobile phone and was about to click into the forum, but Xi Wan weakly took out a pheromone barrier sticker from his bag: "That, sister bandit, Why don't you stick the barrier stickers first, and then go in to see? In case you get so angry that you can't control the pheromones later, I can't stand it either..."

    Bandit Gu took the initiative to lie down a little, showing the back of his neck: " Here."

    Xi Wan carefully unwrapped the barrier sticker and put it on for her.

    Neither of them noticed that Gu Qingqing happened to be leaving the classroom to go to the toilet in the corridor on the fourth floor. She unconsciously lowered her head to look at the first floor, and saw Xi Wan helping Gu Bandit put on the barrier sticker.

    Gu Qingqing stopped inexplicably, her eyes fixed on the two of them.

    "Qingqing, are you here?" Teacher Wang's voice sounded, she poked her head out of the office, waved to Gu Qingqing, and said softly, "Come over to the office, the teacher has something to say to you."

    Gu Qingqing was stunned, and slowly turned her eyes from the corner of the first floor: "Well, teacher, I'm here."

    After posting the barrier sticker, Gu Bandit clicked into the campus forum, and sure enough, he saw the "hot" sticker floating on the homepage at a glance :

    [Have you read the revelations in the gossip group? The transfer student Gu Qingqing is the illegitimate daughter of the Gu family, the daughter of the head of the Gu family and Xiao Sansheng! ]

    Bandit Gu clicked in and took a look at it casually, his face darkened, but he had to wait at least until after school to call the police to check the IP. She could only hold back her anger and quit and continued to scroll down, and soon saw the second related post, Xi Wan also blinked her eyes and moved her head closer.

    [Click to see the photo of the illegitimate daughter], Poster: Xiao Xiaoyang.

    Bandit Gu clicked into the post, and when he saw the photo of the main building, he almost spit out a mouthful of water—what does Gu Qingqing look like? !

    In the photo, Gu Qingqing sat with her head buried in the corner by the window, the curtains were drawn, and the light was dim, making her skin very dark. The focal length of the photo was also very confusing, blurring Gu Qingqing's face, only the black thick-rimmed glasses were particularly conspicuous. As for her slender figure, it was even

    stretched a lot by the person who took the photo, making her look a bit burly.

    From the perspective of photo shooting, the person taking the photo should be in the class near the corridor.

    Bandit Gu glanced at the comment again:

    "Isn't the illegitimate daughter too ugly? I thought Xiaosan's daughter was so pretty."

    "I'm in an ordinary class, but she's not as ugly as in the photo, she's still pretty , it’s just that the dress is too rustic.”

    Seeing that Gu Bandit’s face was getting darker and darker, Xi Wan also moved closer and muttered: “This is what the photographer did on purpose, and the whole person is blurred. What? But Gu Bandit, your sister's dress seems a little..."

    Xi Wan swallowed, and said tactfully, "It's not suitable for her."

    "Nonsense!" Gu Bandit frowned, almost jumped up, startled Xi Wan jumped up, "Qingqing, she looks so good-looking and looks good in everything she wears, how could it not suit her?"

    Xi Wan blinked blankly, and only then did she completely believe that the relationship between Bandit Gu and her sister was real. It's very good.

    "Do you have any pictures of your sister?" Xi Wan scratched her head and asked, "Let me see?"

    Although Xi Wan is a bit silly, she has nothing to say about her aesthetics, otherwise there wouldn't be so many omega like her Yes, she said that the clothes are not suitable for Gu Qingqing, so it should really not be suitable. Bandit Gu thought for a while, then found the photos in Gu Huhu's circle of friends and showed them to Xi Wan.

    This is a photo of Gu Huhu and Gu Qingqing in the township hospital. Gu Qingqing was thinner more than a month ago than she is now, with delicate features and cold white skin, which looks even more coquettish under the white light of the hospital. The black hair is like a waterfall, sprinkled on the plain white dress, and the deep black pupils are clearly staring at the camera, but there is a trace of looseness. When they look at each other, people unconsciously feel cold.

    "I...fuck!" Xi Wan opened his mouth wide, and it took him a while to say something, "Gu Bandit, your sister is too...so pretty!"

    Gu Bandit raised his chin and snorted triumphantly. Wanting to take back the phone, Xi Wan held it tightly and begged, "Let me see it again! You know, I like little beauties the most!"

    "She's my sister, why should I show it to you?" Gu The bandit said childishly.

    "Gu Bandit, Gu Xiao Bandit, Bandit Sister..." Seeing that being coquettish is useless, Xi Wan stood up straight and said solemnly, "Your sister is indeed unbelievably beautiful, but her current dress really doesn't suit her, Gu Don't stare at me, I'm not saying she's not good-looking, but that the clothes don't complement her temperament."

    "Look, first of all, the glasses, these black-rimmed glasses are thick and heavy, without a trace of vitality, the frame After covering up the light in her eyes, the aura suddenly became weaker."     "Then the clothes, the clothes she wears are in the same series as yours, but how petite is your figure? The effect of wearing them is completely different. It's the same, it's not about whether it looks good or not, but Gu Bandit, think about it, if you wear children's clothes, will it look good? Of course it will look good. But is it suitable? No matter how cute you are, your temperament will not match the children's clothes."     Gu Bandit frowned and nodded "...It seems like this."     Gu Bandit finally understood why the first time he saw Gu Qingqing wearing the clothes he chose for her, he felt out of harmony. But because Gu Qingqing was so good-looking, and she had too much filter on Gu Qingqing, she completely ignored the fact that the clothes were not suitable.     Xi Wan thought for a moment and asked, "How tall is Gu Qingqing?"     "A little taller than me..." Gu Bandit thought, "About 1.7 meters."

    Xi Wan analyzed: "Then Gu Qingqing is actually not too tall, so there is no need to change clothes, just change the way you wear it. For example, add a belt, or tie up your hair, or..."

    "Then the glasses They must be replaced, either with contact lenses, or thin gold-rimmed glasses, and then shoes..." Xi Wan carefully analyzed one by one.     Bandit Gu nodded, and suddenly heard footsteps approaching. Taking a glance out of the corner of his eye, he saw Teacher Yang, the head teacher, walking slowly behind Xi Wan. Mr. Yang is a middle-aged alpha in his forties. He usually seems to be smiling, but he is actually a smiling tiger. When he gets angry, he is a horror. No one in the class is not afraid of him.     Bandit Gu's mouth twitched slightly, trying to wink at Xi Wan.     "Also pay attention to hair bands and other jewelry..." Xi Wan spoke vigorously, completely ignoring Gu Bandit's hint, until a pair of broad palms pressed on her shoulders.     "What are you talking about?" Teacher Yang asked with a smile, "Let the teacher chat with you too?"