Chapter 22

Chapter 22 The Twenty-Second Ray of Light

    Bandit Gu almost jumped up from the chair without holding the book.

    Although she, she is indeed beautiful and cute, but where, where is there such a serious compliment in front of others! Gu Qingqing didn't feel ashamed, she still felt ashamed!

    Gu Bandit almost stuffed the book in Gu Qingqing's arms into Gu Qingqing's arms: "All the questions are ticked, Gu Qingqing, write it carefully yourself!"

    "Although I am now a better friend with you, although I promised to help You make up your homework, but...but I still don't like you! You don't want to give me ecstasy soup!" After finishing speaking, Gu Biao suddenly turned around, hugged the chair and took a few deep breaths before turning back to look at Gu Qingqing tentatively Actions.

    After confirming that Gu Qingqing's attention had been shifted to the exercises and she was burying her head in the exercises, Gu Bandit snorted softly in her heart and turned around slowly.

    Bandit Gu smelled a sweet fragrance again, which was the smell of shower gel wafting from Gu Qingqing's body. When she was taking a bath just now, Gu Qingqing seemed to have taken a bath as well. But today Gu Qingqing dried off the water on her body, and she also wore long-sleeved pajamas, unlike last time...

    Thinking of the last time, the drops of water dripping down Gu Qingqing's neck, and Gu Biao couldn't stop blushing for the little white dress with nothing inside.

    The glands that had stopped for a while also started to itch.

    Bandit Gu rubbed his face with his hands, looked away from Gu Qingqing's side face where he was doing the question, picked up his phone and started playing.

    She opened the tower defense game called "Arknights" as usual, and the operator who greeted her on the main interface was a girl with black long straight animal ears, a cool and beautiful face, wearing gray overalls, and her heart was flat as far as the naked eye could see.

    Since the swimsuit skin in the game was seen by Gu Qingqing in the last two games, Gu Bandit replaced the main interface with this girl with the most normal-looking black and long straight—she doesn’t like white-haired and red-eyed swimsuit with big legs The perverted dead house!

    certainly not!

    However, looking at it now, Bandit Gu realizes... why does this black, long and straight girl look a little bit like Gu Qingqing? The temperament is similar, the beautiful cheeks are similar, and even the body is similar...

    Although he didn't mean it at all, Bandit Gu still held his phone and stepped back a little.

    "Doctor~" A soft female voice sounded unexpectedly from the phone.

    Gu Qingqing looked over subconsciously.

    Bandit Gu shook his fingers, and the phone fell to the carpet.

    The two looked at each other for a few seconds, it was

    obvious Gu Qingqing's eyes were still so pale, and the smile in her eyes was as obedient as usual, but Gu Bandit just felt that there was a bit of subtlety in her smile at this time.

    Seeing that Gu Qingqing was about to lower her head to help her pick up the phone, Gu Biao bent down to protect the phone in his arms like a kitten with fried hair, and pushed Gu Qingqing's shoulder with the other hand: "I want you to concentrate, Concentrate on the questions!"

    Gu Qingqing blinked: "Well, I just...didn't hear anything."

    Bandit Gu felt a little more ashamed for a moment, but since Gu Qingqing said so, she followed along. Go down the steps! Anyway, the game still needs to be played, so Gu Qingqing just didn't hear it!