Chapter 11

Chapter 11 The Eleventh Ray of Light

    "Hey..." The system's begging voice also appeared, "The higher the score, the harder it is to complete the task. I don't believe that the host can fool you this time. So the host, follow the original text and isolate Gu Qingqing." Let's go!"

    Bandit Gu did not retrieve the original text this time, but asked seriously: "Where is Gu Qingqing now?" The

    system quickly called up a high-tech live broadcast map.

    According to the position of the red dot, Gu Qingqing is currently in the classroom, Gu Bandit clicks in, and immediately sees Gu Qingqing's situation at this time -

    Gu Qingqing is sitting in the last row of seats by the window, looking down at the book and brushing seriously. question. The angle of view moved a little bit, and three ruffian alpha girls were standing outside the classroom, muttering maliciously:

    "Sister Wei, what should I do with that hillbilly illegitimate girl in the classroom? During the physical education class , the classroom is all yours, Sister Wei."

    "A bumpkin is a bumpkin. Do you think that if you don't go to physical education class and study alone in the classroom, your grades will improve? Pooh."

    "Let's go? Get a lesson Let her have a meal."

    "She wants to study, so let her go to the toilet to learn enough."

    Bandit Gu didn't look any further, with anger seeping in his eyes.

    "Gu Bandit! Your pheromone leaked again—!" Xi Wan coughed violently and took a few steps back.

    "I suddenly remembered something else, I'll take you to see my sister next time!" Bandit Gu looked back at her, and then rushed towards the teaching building quickly after speaking.

    "Eh—?" Xi Wan looked at her back and scratched her head in confusion.

    Bandit Gu ran to the fourth floor, supported the wall to slow down his breathing, and strode towards Gu Qingqing's class. Before she got there, she smelled a strong smell of pheromone, which probably belonged to that sister Wei.

    It tastes like durian.

    Bandit Gu frowned in disgust, and did not suppress the secretion of pheromones in the glands, allowing his own fragrance to spread out.

    The back door of Gu Qingqing's class was open, and Bandit Gu could see at a glance that three burly alphas were surrounding Gu Qingqing's table, spitting out all kinds of dirty words, and the smell of durian was getting stronger and stronger. .

    Only bad students like Sister Wei will unscrupulously release pheromones in the school, treat the classroom as their own territory, and don't care about the troubles they cause to others.

    In the classroom, sister Wei and Gu Qingqing confronted each other.

    Gu Qingqing looked up at them, her expression was very

    calm, there was no trace of emotional ups and downs on her face, and no fluctuations could be seen in her eyes covered by glasses. No matter how they scolded, Gu Qingqing just watched indifferently.

    It wasn't until Sister Wei couldn't help but throw her hands at Gu Qingqing's table that her eyes changed slightly.

    Gu Qingqing glanced at the camera on the blackboard, and after confirming that the surveillance could not capture her, she quietly held the thick Chinese document.