Chapter 12

Chapter 12 The Twelfth Ray of Light

    Bandit Gu buried his head in his arms after he finished speaking, waiting for Gu Qingqing to ask her to help her with her homework.

    Who knows, she spoke so clearly, Gu Qingqing actually refused: "It's okay, I can do it by myself, learning...isn't difficult."

    Gu Biao glanced at Gu Qingqing's table covered with all kinds of paper. After doing some exercises, I looked at her extremely sincere expression again, and the grievance and anger in my heart spread again——Gu Qingqing, you would rather use the most tiring tactics than ask me for help, okay, you are fine!

    Humph--!

    Gu Bandit casually snatched Gu Qingqing's small coat hanging on the back of the chair, covered it over his head, and fell asleep.

    Gu Qingqing looked at the obviously angry little girl in front of her, and blinked in confusion.

    When the bell rang for the end of get out of class, Bandit Gu got up immediately, threw the coat on Gu Qingqing's back, and left the ordinary class without looking back. Gu Qingqing looked at Bandit Gu's back until she completely disappeared around the corner, then came back to her senses and sniffed lightly.

    Gu Qingqing inexplicably felt that even Gu Bandit's coat had a breath of sunshine, which was warm.

    After a while, students who finished their physical education class filed in.

    When many alphas and omega entered the classroom, they subconsciously forgot to glance in Gu Qingqing's direction, with surprised eyes.

    Bandit Gu's pheromone taste is very unique and extremely strong, she is the only top alpha in the whole school. So even if they hadn't smelled her pheromone before, the students could still tell from the concentration of the pheromone. Now Gu Qingqing was wearing a coat with Gu Bandit's pheromone left.

    When alpha leaves pheromones on other people's coats, there is only one explanation, she is silently declaring sovereignty.

    The person wearing this coat belongs to her.

    Whether it's her toy or pet... or her partner, in short, no one else is allowed to move.

    ...

    On the way back from school in the afternoon, Bandit Gu still ignored Gu Qingqing. Even Gu Qingqing's habitual offer to help her with her backpack was rejected by her.

    In the middle of the night, Gu Bandit was awakened by thirst again.

    When she went out, she subconsciously glanced at Gu Qingqing's door, and sure enough, there was light seeping through the cracks in the door. Bandit Gu snorted inwardly, turned and went downstairs, after turning on the light in the kitchen, she saw a small note with beautiful handwriting on the refrigerator.

    "Drinking ice water in the middle of the night is not good for the stomach. I made hot pear soup."

    There was no signature on the note, but it was clearly written by Gu Qingqing. Bandit Gu pouted, tore off the note and put it in his

    bag. Turning his head, he saw a thermos on the table. He opened the lid, and the sweet fruity smell immediately wafted out.

    Bandit Gu took a sip with a spoon. It wasn't too sweet, but it had the natural fragrance of pears, which was her favorite taste. Through the crystal clear noodle soup, you can still see a few pear petals at the bottom of the pot.

    Bandit Gu struggled for a while, took out two bowls and poured the pear soup into it, put them on the dinner plate and walked upstairs. She was going to put one of the bowls at Gu Qingqing's door, and then went back to her room to remind her on her mobile phone, but she didn't expect that as soon as she reached the corner of the stairs, she saw a large piece of light seeping out from upstairs.     Gu Qingqing didn't know when to open the door. At this time, she was leaning against the door with a timid expression, looking weak and pitiful, just like the first day she arrived home.     Before Gu Bandit could speak, Gu Qingqing said softly: "Gu Bandit, can you help me... with my homework? I don't understand a question."     The grievance and anger in Gu Bandit's heart disappeared in an instant.     She raised her chin: "Okay, since you've said that, I'll help you as much as I can."     Gu Qingqing's lips pursed into a shallow smile, and she immediately took a step forward, taking the initiative to take it from Gu Bandit's hand. He took the pear soup and led Gu Bandit into her room.     Bandit Gu saw at a glance that the desk was not only full of various exercises, but also a cup of finished coffee. Looking at Gu Qingqing's slightly black eye sockets, it can be seen how tired she has become from studying these days.

    "This is the question." Gu Qingqing pushed a book of practice questions.

    Gu Bandit sat down and looked at it carefully. It was a big math competition problem. Although the international class did not have requirements for students' grades, the teaching of each subject was in accordance with the competition requirements. So for Gu Bandit, this problem was indeed very simple. . But for a student like Gu Qingqing who studied in a township school and had no contact with competitions at all, it was a little troublesome.

    "First draw an auxiliary line here, and then..." Gu Bandit explained seriously.

    Gu Qingqing also listened carefully.

    Bandit Gu was lecturing on the topic while drinking pear soup. When he finished the last sentence, the soup bowl was brought to her mouth again. Bandit Gu lowered his head and took a sip, belatedly feeling something was wrong.

    When did the soup bowl arrive in Gu Qingqing's hands!

    She is feeding her water!

    And she didn't! Note! meaning!

    Bandit Gu's cheeks burned instantly, and he almost spit out a mouthful of water.

    She reluctantly swallowed the pear soup in her mouth, and straightened up pretending to be nonchalant, but what was even more terrible

    was that Gu Qingqing picked up another piece of pear with a toothpick and brought it to Gu Bandit's lips without any further investigation.

    "Sydney pear tastes good when it's boiled soft, try it?" Gu Qingqing's eyes were clear and her voice was gentle.

    The moist pear brushed against the corner of Gu Bandit's lips.

    She blushed and stepped back, her back was pressed against by the chair, and she could not retreat. Gu Qingqing pushed up a little more, her knees were close to hers, almost rubbing against each other only through a thin layer of pajamas.

    "Ah—" Gu Qingqing said softly.

    Bandit Gu swallowed his saliva, and opened his mouth to bite off the piece of pear. The soft pears were cut open in the mouth, and the whole mouth was filled with the sweet taste.

    Gu Qingqing still tilted her upper body, looking up at her.

    Bandit Gu turned his face away, and quickly snatched the pear soup bowl from Gu Qingqing's hand: "You, what are you looking at me for! Why don't you go and follow the train of thought I said, and do the questions again!"

    "Okay." Gu Qingqing backed away.

    Bandit Gu held the pear soup in his arms and drank the remaining mouthfuls of soup. After taking a few deep breaths to adjust his mood, he stared at Gu Qingqing's profile in a daze.

    I have to say that Gu Qingqing's looks are indeed very, very seductive. From the first time he saw her, Gu Biao was attracted by her plain but extremely beautiful face. She admitted that at the beginning, her distress and love for Gu Qingqing was largely due to Gu Qingqing's face.

    Not only the front face, but also the side face - the skin is fair and delicate, the lines drawn by the cheeks are slender and natural, and the smooth black hair is scattered on the shoulders and back, which has an indescribable beauty. And the ears half covered by the black hair, also...

    wait, ears!

    Bandit Gu suddenly saw that under the cover of black hair, the tip of Gu Qingqing's exposed ear was so red that it was about to bleed.

    Gu Qingqing is here! Face! red!

    It turned out that Gu Bandit wasn't the only one who felt embarrassed just now, Gu Qingqing was also shy! She, too, is, shy, shy! Bandit Gu set off fireworks uncontrollably in his heart, almost bending over with laughter.

    Gu Qingqing turned her head puzzled: "Gu Bandit, what are you laughing at?"

    Gu Bandit reached into her hair, pinched her red earlobe with her fingers, and said softly, "You're showing off, Gu Qingqing. "