Chapter 24

Chapter 24 The Twenty-Fourth Ray of Light

    In the early morning, when Gu Qingqing opened her eyes, she saw that the whole room was flooded with sunlight, and the texture on the wooden floor was clearly visible, as delicate as a chiffon cake.

    The air conditioner was still on, and the wind blowing in was a bit cold, but the bed was warm. Sniffing gently with the tip of the nose, I immediately smelled the warm fragrance of bath liquid, which was sweet, unlike the sea salt bath gel that Gu Qingqing usually used.

    When Gu Qingqing realized something, she lowered her head and immediately saw Bandit Gu lying beside her like an octopus, with her fingers tightly around her neck. A few strands of Gu Biao's slightly curly long hair fell into her pajamas, bringing a slightly itchy touch.

    Bandit Gu was sleeping soundly, and from time to time, a long and even breath sprayed on her shoulders.

    Gu Qingqing's body became stiffer. She didn't know how to sleep last night. The pajamas slid down from her shoulders. She only needed to move a little to rub against Gu Biao's nose, cheek...or the corner of her lips.

    On the back of Gu Bandit's neck, the long hair spread out, revealing the reddish glands in the susceptible period. Although the color is much lighter than last night, it is still very eye-catching. Similarly, Gu Bandit's body temperature at this time seems to be higher than usual.

    Gu Qingqing is an ordinary person, and cannot smell or feel the existence of alpha pheromones. However, Gu Qingqing does not know if it is due to psychological effects. She feels that Gu Bandit's presence is so strong that she cannot ignore it at all.

    Obviously Gu Qingqing slept with Gu Yuan before, but the feeling of sleeping with Gu Biao is completely different. It seems that her body temperature has also risen a little bit, and her whole body is warm and soft and itchy, so she dare not move around.     But last night... Why did Bandit Gu stay in her room and sleep? Is it because you played the game too late and accidentally fell asleep? Or for some other reason...?     Gu Qingqing tried hard to think back, when suddenly she glanced at the turned off desk lamp out of the corner of her eye, and blinked in astonishment... She never turns off the lamp.     Gu Qingqing probably guessed what was going on.     After being stunned for a few seconds, she felt a burst of redness on her face, and regardless of the discomfort of her body being in contact with Bandit Gu, she instinctively lowered her head and burrowed into Bandit Gu's arms.     A shameful "嘿" came out of his throat.

    ...

    When Bandit Gu woke up, the sun was just right.

    Gu Qingqing's thin body huddled in her arms, and Gu Biao was stunned for a few seconds before recalling that Gu Qingqing cried inexplicably last night, and she stayed with her. Looking at Gu Qingqing curled up like a kitten, Gu Bie let out a heartbroken sigh.

    The

    two very close now, but Bandit Gu can't smell the bath liquid on Gu Qingqing's body at all. On the contrary, it's all her pheromone smell... Bandit Gu froze, and the corners of his mouth twitched slightly.

    She almost forgot that she is now in Yi! sense! Expect! Although she can control the secretion of pheromones when she is awake, she can't control it when she falls asleep, especially when she played games last night and tore off the barrier sticker.

    Now Gu Qingqing's body and the whole room are filled with the smell of her pheromones!

    "Hmm..." At this moment, Gu Qingqing in her arms moved a little, looked up at her, her eyes still filled with mist, "Good morning, Bandit Gu."