Chapter 54

Chapter 54

    When Gu Qingqing heard the word "obedient", her body stiffened for a moment like a conditioned reflex, and she briefly gained some reason.

    She has said many times that she must listen to Bandit Gu.

    He only listened to Gu Bandit's words.

    "Okay."

    Gu Qingqing took a deep breath, tried her best to stand up from the ground, and stumbled towards the door.

    Gu Bandit's pheromones filled the entire warehouse, and she was already a little far away from Gu Bandit, but Gu Qingqing was still hooked and couldn't walk, her body instinct drove her back to Gu Bandit's side.

    The heartbeat was so fast, and even if the body went down a little bit, it would have been defeated.

    Gu Qingqing finally staggered and fell beside the cardboard box. She reached out with difficulty to find out a strip of inhibitor, panting, and took it apart several times with trembling fingers.

    Next to the injection was a few milliliters of small blocker. Gu Qingqing sprayed the blocker around her to temporarily block Gu Bandit's pheromone.

    The breath of sunlight disappeared quickly, and the warm feeling aroused in Gu Qingqing's body also subsided a little, and her brain gradually became sober. Sure enough, as mentioned in the physiology book, without the guidance of alpha pheromone, the differentiation heat In fact, it can be tolerated.

    But at the same time, Gu Qingqing felt a little lost.

    It is one thing to be able to bear the past, but it is another thing to instinctively want to be bathed in the bandit pheromone.

    Gu Qingqing licked her lips, no longer thinking about it, and pointed the inhibitor needle at the inside of her arm according to the instructions.

    Before giving the injection, she subconsciously glanced at Bandit Gu.

    The frail alpha girl curled up pitifully on the ground, her body trembling helplessly, and a distressing cry kept coming out of her throat. She bit her hand, trying hard to endure the pain caused by the susceptible period, and at the same time, tried her best to restrain the churning and rushing desire in her heart.

    It is very simple to appease Gu Bandit and make her no longer suffer from the susceptibility period. Gu Qingqing only needs to bite her glands after injecting the inhibitor, and let the omega pheromone pass through.

    But if you want to relieve Bandit Gu's aroused desire... either you can only wait for time to pass and let her bear it by herself, or you still have to mark it.

    Gu Qingqing's brain was in a daze just now, and she just followed what the care bandits said, but now she realized that if she just comforted her, it would not cure the symptoms at all.

    "Mark..."

    Gu Qingqing murmured, the hand holding the needle stopped, and the corners of her lips turned up slightly, evoking a shallow smile.

    What is she hesitating about?

    Wasn't she always thinking about being marked by bandit Gu, whether it was a temporary mark or a permanent mark?

    Because of the blocking agent, Gu Qingqing could not feel the breath of Gu Bandit's pheromone for the time being, and her mind was clear and calm. So now she is very sure that her desire to be marked by Gu Bandit is not out of physical instinct, but just because she likes Gu Bandit.