Chapter 41

Chapter 41

    When he came out of the dance floor that day, Bandit Gu didn't know what was going on, so he drank some wine, and Gu Qingqing also drank.

    The two little girls were slightly drunk, blinking in a daze and standing in the corner of the hall, holding hands, like exquisite dolls waiting for someone to claim them. Gu Huhu helped the two into the car dumbfounded.

    In the evening, another snow fell in Haicheng, and the whole city was covered in white.

    They fell asleep in a daze, and the next day was New Year's Eve.

    There are fiery red lanterns hanging in the community, which are especially conspicuous in the white snow. There were not many people on the street, and it was a bit deserted, but at night, the lights around it kept flickering, and the whole street and the whole city were festive red.

    The family first nestled in the living room to watch the Spring Festival Gala, with stewed vegetables and melon seeds on the table, and the sound from the TV kept ringing, but it was not noisy. The four of them were sitting on the sofa chatting, Ju Yan rarely lay lazily on Gu Huhu's lap, and Gu Bandit next to him leaned on Gu Qingqing's shoulder.

    It was late at night, and the four of them walked into the garden and took out the fireworks sticks they had prepared.

    Colorful sticks danced in the night sky, drawing patterns one after another, and then disappeared with the night wind.

    Bandit Gu wanted to draw a heart, but it disappeared halfway through the painting, so Gu Qingqing and her drew a complete heart.

    Gu Huhu recorded their interaction.

    At twelve o'clock, the New Year's Eve fireworks burst into the sky, resounding through the sky, and the colorful lights illuminated the entire sky.

    Bandit Gu cheerfully pulled Gu Qingqing up and watched the fireworks together.

    The gorgeous fireworks are reflected in their pupils.

    The Spring Festival of the first year after Gu Qingqing returned home just passed.

    After the winter vacation, they ushered in the last semester of senior year. On the first day of school, an unexpected new student transferred to International Class B.

    Yi Junkun stood on the podium and introduced himself a little bit shyly. The students in the class cheered and booed:

    "Yi Shen actually came to our class? Awesome!"

    "So our class can be considered a top student class? Hahahaha..."

    Some people winked at Yi Junkun, then at Gu Qingqing in the last row, and whistled.

    After Yi Junkun introduced himself, he went straight to the last row. There happened to be an empty seat on Gu Qingqing's right, and there was only a one-meter-wide aisle between her and her. The whistle in the class suddenly became louder. Why did Xueshen

    transfer to ? Of course it is to chase the goddess!

    Bandit Gu lay lazily on the table. She still hasn't remembered Yi Junkun's appearance, but seeing him walking towards this side and hearing the whistles of the students around her, she instinctively felt a little annoyed.

    Gu Qingqing was brushing the questions with her head down, unaffected by the voices in the class.

    Bandit Gu looked at Yi Junkun who was walking over with a shy smile, and then at Gu Qingqing who was quietly brushing the questions, and recalled the scene of Yi Junkun inviting Gu Qingqing to dance during the winter vacation in his mind.