Chapter 25

Chapter 25 The Twenty-Fifth Ray of Light

    "Gu Bandit! Can you take me to see your family today, Qingqing?" As soon as Wednesday's physical education class arrived, Xi Wan smiled and moved to Gu Bandit's side, almost clinging to her arm.

    "Okay, okay." Bandit Gu sighed helplessly.

    Xi Wan jumped up from her seat, happily followed Bandit Gu to the playground.

    Gu Qingqing and her class had already assembled on the playground. Bandit Gu saw her from a distance, smiled and raised his hand and waved.

    Gu Qingqing looked at her, with a small smile on her lips, and when she saw Xi Wan beside her, her smile froze uncontrollably. Gu Qingqing lowered her eyes, and looked back calmly.

    Gu Bandit: "...?" Xi Wan joked, "Gu     Bandit

    , why is your family Qingqing not enthusiastic about you at all?"

!Gu Qingqing is a cold beauty, understand?"

    "Alas—it hurts!" Xi Wan grabbed Gu Bandit's hand while hiding back.

    Gu Qingqing turned her head inadvertently, just in time to take this scene into her eyes, and her eyes suddenly became darker.

    Soon, several classes assembled and started running circles. Bandit Gu didn't keep up with the team and blinked at the physical education teacher.

    The teacher also knew that although Bandit Gu was an alpha, his physical strength was so poor because he hadn't adapted to the pheromones for the time being. He waved his hand helplessly: "Okay, Little Bandit Gu, you'd better rest by the side."

    "Teacher is the best ." " Gu Gui boasted sweetly, and walked to the side of the playground to watch other people run—mainly Gu Qingqing.

    Gu Qingqing ran faster today than in the last physical education class. She was in the front row from the beginning, and her back was full of vigor. When passing by the place where Bandit Gu was resting, Gu Qingqing glanced at her and ran faster.

    Bandit Gu blinked in bewilderment.

    What happened to Gu Qingqing today? not in a good mood? But it was fine when I went out in the morning.

    On the third lap, Gu Qingqing suddenly accelerated, surpassing one alpha after another, and was the first to reach the finish line. Seeing that Gu Qingqing was about to stop, Bandit Gu walked over quickly and dragged her to continue walking slowly on the playground.

    "Gu Qingqing, don't you know that you can't stop and rest immediately after running?" Bandit Gu complained.

    Gu Qingqing was dragged away by her, her voice was very weak: "...I forgot."

    "What's wrong with you today, are you in a bad mood

    ? You ignored me just now." Gu Biao's cheeks pouted slightly.

    "Well... I'm a little tired from class." Gu Qingqing didn't dare to look at her back, and stared at the center of the playground.

    Bandit Gu snorted, "You still run three laps when you're tired?"

    "I..." Gu Qingqing paused, and said in a low voice, "I ran because I was tired, so I could relax my body."

    Bandit Gu gave her a suspicious look: "Well, then go to bed early tonight, don't study until the early morning."

    "Okay." Gu Qingqing's voice was very weak.

    "Gu! Little! Bandit!" Xi Wan's excited voice suddenly sounded. Gu Bandit turned around and saw Xi Wan lying on Liu Xiaoxiao's shoulder, waving vigorously at her.