While walking, Gu Bandit whispered: "Well, Xi Wan and I have known each other since junior high school, and our relationship is indeed relatively good. She is my best friend. So after we split up...we won't exclude each other like other alphas. , on the contrary, because we are both alphas and have a common language, the relationship has become a little bit better. But they are just friends, and it is impossible for us to have that kind of thinking."

    Gu Qingqing nodded seriously, with a very obedient expression .

    The two sat down on the bench and began to chat softly, but the topic quickly moved away from Xi Wan.

    "Meow~" A black kitten came out of the grass with its tail upright, and jumped onto the bench as if no one else was there. Gu Qingqing looked at

    the kitten softly, and sat in the direction of Gu Bandit, making room for it.

    The little black cat raised its chin: "Meow."

    As if thanking her.

    A slight smile appeared on Gu Qingqing's cheeks, and Gu Bie also laughed softly: "This is the cat raised by the teacher in the school. It often goes to the class on the first floor and has a good temper. Do you want to pet it? Gu Qingqing nodded, stretched out her hand cautiously ,

    and scratched the little black cat's chin.

    Her movements, the gentle smile in her eyes, and the gentle expression on her face all reveal her love for kittens.

    "Meow woo woo." The little black cat felt very comfortable being touched.

    Bandit Gu hasn't mentioned the matter of keeping cats to Gu Qingqing yet, so she took the opportunity to say, "If you like, you can keep one...or two at home."

    Gu Qingqing's fingers were stiff when touching the cat. For a moment.

    She shook her head and said in a low voice, "No need."

    "...That's fine." Gu Qingqing got up from the bench and squatted in front of the little cat, which happened to be about the same height as it.

    "Don't you like cats?" Bandit Gu asked in confusion.

    "I like it very much." Gu Qingqing whispered.

    "Then why...don't you want to keep a cat?"

    Gu Qingqing pursed her lips, subconsciously avoiding the question, but at this moment, Gu Bandit's finger landed gently on her head, and then ran down the hair root, Kneaded.

    Bandit Gu rubbed her head like she was rubbing a cat's head.

    Gentle as sunshine.

    Just as the clouds in the sky were blown away by the wind, a ray of sunlight slanted into the wind and rain corridor and fell around the bench.

    Gu Qingqing raised her head, looked at Gu Biao, and said softly: "Because I feel that I am not capable of taking responsibility for a life.

    " With a bright smile, "Then don't raise it for now! I'll take you to a cat cafe this weekend to pet cats, hehe."

    Gu Qingqing was startled, then nodded heavily.

    ...

    The school days passed quickly, and the weekend came in a flash.

    In the cat cafe, Gu Qingqing was dazzled by all kinds of kittens, and the light in her eyes kept flickering.

    Gu Bandit proudly raised his head slightly, and introduced to her in turn: "This is a puppet, this is Siam, and this is silver gradient..."