Tsk, probably ran to Liu Xiaoxiao's place after three laps and cried that he was tired and asked her to support him. How shameless. Bandit Gu snorted softly in his heart, and pulled Gu Qingqing over:

    "Let's go, let me introduce you to Xi Wan, and the omega lady next to her, who is the monitor and class flower of our class, and also Xi Wan's little girlfriend. ...No, it's not counted for now, it's just that Xi Wan likes her unilaterally."

    Xi Wan's...little girlfriend? Gu Qingqing was stunned for a moment, and she relaxed as if a big stone had landed in her heart, but she was not sure yet.

    After saying hello to Gu Qingqing, Xi Wan hugged Liu Xiaoxiao contentedly and left. Although Liu Xiaoxiao disliked her, she still let her hug her. Gu Qingqing looked at their sticky backs, but still didn't react for a while.

    "Gu Qingqing, what are you thinking?" Bandit Gu waved his hand in front of Gu Qingqing's eyes.

    Gu Qingqing came back to her senses, and subconsciously murmured: "Xi Wan...she likes omega?"

    "Of course, otherwise, wouldn't she still like alpha?" Gu Biao felt something was wrong when he asked, and contacted again Today, Gu Qingqing suddenly became "in a bad mood" after seeing her and Xi Wan. Bandit Gu was about to explode, "Wait, Gu Qingqing! Don't you think that Xi Wan and I He likes alphas, right?"

    Gu Qingqing was stunned for a few seconds, then she didn't reply, she looked away guiltily.

    This means acknowledging.

    "You think Xi Wan and I are perverts, that's why we're so indifferent to me today?" Bandit Gu asked again aggressively.

    Bandit Gu remembered that Gu Qingqing said that the country where she lived in the past was not very accepting of AA love... so could she not accept it in her heart?

    Looking back at this, Qingqing immediately shook her head firmly: "I didn't..."     Gu

    Bandit: "Then you just admitted that you were in a bad mood! You said you were tired from class!"

Well, I don't think you are perverts." Gu Qingqing lowered her head, hid her flickering eyes, and said weakly, "I just mistakenly thought that you and Xi Wan were in that kind of relationship, so I was a little...surprised."

    "I No way! With Xi Wan! It’s that kind of relationship!" Bandit Gu frowned again, "Even if I really like Alpha, I will never like her! Gu Qingqing, you, you——!"

    Gu Qing Why did Qing have such a misunderstanding about her and Xi Wan!

    At this time, Gu Bandit recalled that Xi Wan recommended AA love movies to her, and was seen by Gu Qingqing when he helped her put on the barrier stickers, and felt a little bit like crying for a moment.

    ...Well, it seems that it is really the same thing.

    Bandit Gu's mouth twitched.

    Gu Qingqing buried her head and couldn't see her expression. Seeing that she suddenly stopped talking, she thought she was angry. Gu Qingqing's aura suddenly became unbearable. She reached out and pinched the corner of Gu Bandit's clothes, her voice was extremely thin:

    "Gu Bandit, I was wrong, I shouldn't have misunderstood you, I'm sorry. Don't be angry, okay?"

    Gu Qingqing is not an omega, but her voice at this time is as thin and soft as an omega, with a little The ending sound like a nudge, like coquettish, but also like coquettish.

    May I ask which alpha can reject such a soft voice?

    Anyway, Gu Bandit can't do it.

    She raised her head and hummed softly, took the initiative to hold Gu Qingqing's hand, and led her to the deserted runway.