How could she bully Gu Qingqing like this?

    The system snorted: "I just saw your experience. You are the school bully of your school. How can you not bully others when you knock down a group of punks by yourself?"

    Bandit Gu blushed and shook his head violently: "That, that's a misunderstanding!" The

    system decided that Bandit Gu was lying.

    Due to the influence of pheromones, most alphas have violent personalities, especially top alphas with extremely high pheromone concentrations. Although Bandit Gu looks delicate and cute, her pheromone concentration can't fool anyone. Not to mention Haicheng, even in the whole country, there are not many people whose pheromone concentration can surpass her.

    The system continued to seduce and said: "Host, think about it carefully. Although you seem to be a vicious female partner who bullies Gu Qingqing, you are actually doing her good. Only when you bully her hard and bully her hard, will she Go forward and support this book..."

    Gu Bandit: "Many people are like this, imposing what they think is good on others."

    System: "..."

    I can't talk anymore today.

    "Anyway, you have to pick up the burden of the vicious female supporting role! Otherwise you will die after the world collapses, your mothers will die, and Gu Qingqing will die too!" The system finally couldn't help but say harsh words, "I'll give you one more time The chance to answer, host, do you want to do this vicious female supporting role?"

    Bandit Gu was silent, staring at his toes in a daze.

    Just when the system thought it had to find a way to persuade it, Bandit Gu suddenly raised his head and said in a weak voice, "Do it."

    "What did you say?" The system thought for a moment that it hadn't heard clearly.

    "I said I want to be a vicious female supporting role." Bandit Gu said softly.

    Anyway, not being a vicious female supporting role is a dead end, and if you do, you may still have a chance. Bandit Gu is not stupid, and he knows how to choose.

    "It's just... I'm really not good at

    bullying people." Gu Biao said weakly.

    "Hey, what's so difficult about this?" The system was full of enthusiasm, and didn't worry about whether Gu Bandit was pretending, and spoke quickly, "I'll apply for a permission to view the original text for you, and you just need to follow the prompts in the original text to act casually." All right!"

    Gu Bandit nodded.

    The system continued: "Let me tell you about the operating rules of the vicious female supporting system. Your current vicious female supporting system is 0, and under normal circumstances, only when the score is above 60 points can the world run smoothly." .So I will continue to issue tasks to you, so that you can increase your score as soon as possible. When your vicious female match value exceeds 80, you can choose to refuse my task."

    "In the original text, you will be in July next year . Offline, that is to say, you only need to keep the vicious female match score above 60 points in this year to complete the goal. At that time, I will open a back door for your family and let you travel to other worlds together Life."

    Gu Biao frowned: "That is to say, in this world, we will still die as in the original text?"

    "Ahem... at least you can reunite on the other side." The system said guilty.