how could I forget to cuddle her .

Hope.

I drove to the airport! but I forgot something. my airplane was in Paris !!

why didn't I buy another airplane! Hades King only owns one plane ???

stupid !

"sir there is only one economy seat available for tonight ! I'm so sorry!" he bowd to me .

economy ! me ?
but Hope!

OK give me the ticket but I'll make sure you'll be fired tomorrow.

I got into the airplane, it was smelly ! old!  noisy!

how can so many people fit in here argh!

"this way sir " the flight attended guided me to a chair at the end of the plane ! right beside the engine.

"isn't it noisy here?" she was already gone and a woman with her little child sat beside of me.

now I was really uncomfortable! I bent my legs to fit it in the place ! my knees reached my chin.

"phew!" I was feeling annoyed but I kept remembering Hope!

only for Hope!

the woman beside me , smiled at me but the baby started crying as soon as he saw me , heust be almost 6 months old but he already had the attitude of a ninja .

the airplane took off and the engine sound got worst . the mixture of the engine sound and the babies crying was killing me

I tried to distract myself with my phone I was playing candy crush when a drop of water landed on my phone screen.

water ? I raised my head to witness the unbelievable scene.

the woman was changing the baby's diaper and he started peeing .

I looked at him with widen mouth , ready to shout but the baby start to pee again and wet my whole coat !

I stood up but the flight assistance asked me to sit down ! my heart was beating fast but I had to stay calm because it was a mother and a child.

but this coat worth this whole airplane! I punched the front chair .

"I'm so sorry , let me pay for your coat" she touched my shoulder "can you ? " I shouted but then I saw the kid was sleeping peacefully

"It's OK! Just forget it!" I said and stood up because the airplane had already landed .

I throw my coat at the trash bin.

Finally I'm here wifey.

end of flashback.

"wow my wife is so strong !" I tried to hug her again but she pushed me again!

Third Person PV:

Hope hit Hades with her both hands "how could you ignore me ? am I a game to you ? go out ! go now !" she pushed him toward the door she was using all of her strength but he didn't move.

"leave me alone ! if it's so easy to be mean to me then continued goooo!" Hades started to laugh

"so you missed me ?" He caressed her cheek "so cute"

"who missed you ? are you out of your mind ? I said go !!!" Hope didn't calm down.

"bring the food in" a waiter came in with the food Hope ordered but now for 2 person.

Hope felt shy when she realized she was shouting in front of the waiter.

"Is everything OK?" asked the waiter.  Hades payed him a tip and said

" my wife change into a beast whenever she is hungry ! you should bring her food ontime" the waiter just smiled and left the room.

"I'm the beast ? go eat on your own." Hope grabbed the sandwich and sat on the bed to eat while she was still pouting!

"oh sorry wifey ! it was fish ! why did I forget about it!" Hades sat behind her and started to play with her hair.

"you have no idea how I got here , I'm so tired please blame me tomorrow and let me hug you now!" he hugged Hope from behind and smelled her hair.

Hope felt better after some bites and started to feel bad about him,

"mine" he whispered into her ear.

"you're not mad at me anymore?" Hope asked.

"no I'm not !"

"but I am! said Hope and got off of the bed.

"arghhhh! wifeyyy!" he hugged Hope and throw her on the bed.

and hugged her tightly

"I'm so tired just stay still" Hope pushed him alittle but he tighten the hug.  "shhh! you can blame me tomorrow! just let me sleep, I couldn't sleep last night..."

his snoring soon filled the room and Hope gave up and soon fall asleep too.

Note:

Hello my baby fishes 🐟 😍💗❤

Hope you like this chapter and hope you all have a sweet dreams. ❤️ 💙 🐟