45

He saw Jiang Yu in the ruins.

  There was an earthquake, and Jiang Yu fell under heavy rubble, a huge beam crushed him and he couldn't move, his face was covered with dirt and dust, his eyelids were stained with blood, and the blood dried up like dried red paint.

  "Say it again, where did you see me?" Jiang Yu looked puzzled.

  "..." In the ruins.

  Mu Tingshan came back to his senses, saw Jiang Yu's suspicious face, and changed his words in time: "It is, under a small bridge that is about to collapse."

  Having said that, Mu Tingshan's voice lowered, his tone was lost and helpless, "Ayu, There was an earthquake, and you knew that the small bridge above your head was about to collapse, but you still froze and didn’t run…”

  “If you didn’t run after the earthquake, did you want to stay where you were and die? I saw small green vines growing on your body , It saved you, and it even bloomed a small flower."

  Jiang Yu sat up suddenly.

  This, this is clearly his personal experience two days ago! How could Mu Er know?

  Mu Tingshan smiled and stroked Jiang Yu's soft hair, "Do you have a lot of questions in your heart? Want to ask me how I know so many things?"

  Jiang Yu kept looking at him without speaking.

  Mu Tingshan whispered: "I don't know what ability I awakened. When I woke up, there was no one around. I wanted to find you, but when I opened my eyes, I could see you. I traveled across thousands of rivers and mountains, and saw your every move..."

  "I don't believe it!" It's just a fantasy.

  Jiang Yu pushed him away, and asked: "How did you survive? Didn't you go to accept the mission? How could you survive?"

  After speaking, he squeezed his palm hard, closed and opened his eyes again , Mu Er is still in front of him, far more real than the previous illusion.

  Mu Tingshan pursed his lips, clasped his hand tightly in silence, not to let him continue to abuse himself, "Are you stupid? Does it hurt to pinch your own palm?"

  He straightened Jiang Yu's fingers one by one, The deep wound with broken skin in the middle of the palm was exposed, the blood and flesh rolled up, and it hurt even to look at it.

  Jiang Yu didn't feel much pain, probably because he was used to it.

  He raised his head and glanced at the man's faintly red eye sockets. After realizing it later, he hurriedly blocked the man's sight, "You, don't look at it. It's okay. I don't hurt. Brother Mu, don't cry."

  Mu Tingshan's eyes were sore : "You also know that I will hurt?"

  "I know, I know." Jiang Yu said anxiously, he and Mu Er grew up together since childhood, except for this person, no one can treat him so well.

  Jiang Yu hurriedly stretched out his hand and showed him the wound on his palm again. The rolled flesh began to heal bit by bit, but within a few breaths, no wound could be seen at all.

  "Look, it's grown, and it doesn't hurt at all." He explained with a guilty conscience.

  Mu Tingshan didn't speak, turned his head and took a teacup from the small table in front of the bed, smashed it hard with a bang, and then squeezed the sharp tile with one hand, blood dripped down the cracks of his fingers quickly.

  Jiang Yu was dazed, and after he realized it, he grabbed his hand and said urgently: "Let go, let go, it's bleeding, a lot of blood..."

        After a long time, Mu Tingshan opened his hand, revealing mottled and deep marks, bloody porcelain. The piece was thrown to the ground by Jiang Yu, shaking his hands.