10

Coaxing Jiang Yu to fall asleep, Mu Tingshan looked down at his side face, his long eyelashes were distinct, his lips were red and moist, his skin was very white, and the whole person looked clean, like a sky blue rain, clear and transparent .

He had always known that Jiang Yu was good-looking, and the courtyard of the Academy of Fine Arts of S University must be surrounded by many young and beautiful girls, but Mu Tingshan was not worried that he would be pryed into the corner.

Jiang Yu was raised by him, he is docile and kind, with a slow temperament, and there are basically few friends who have made good friends since childhood.

Even in college, apart from meeting a Lu Xue and chatting occasionally, the rest of the time was either indulging in painting, or laying in bed with his mobile phone to contact him via video.

Thinking of painting, Mu Tingshan realized it later, since he came back, it seems that Jiang Yu has never seen Jiang Yu pick up a paintbrush?

He turned his head and glanced at the drawing board on the table. The utility knife and pencil were neatly arranged, and it seemed that it had not been used for a long time.

He frowned and looked at Jiang Yu'an's peaceful sleeping face again, feeling that there was something wrong with such a change.

After thinking about it, Mu Tingshan couldn't figure it out. He touched Jiang Yu's forehead lovingly, but he couldn't hold back. He leaned over and kissed lightly. Finally, he tucked the quilt and got out of bed lightly.

When he came to the window, he opened the corner of the curtain and looked at the red light that kept flashing in the distance.

It was the red light from the ambulance.

Can't blame him for thinking too much. During this time, there are too many people suffering from heat stroke.

The sharp rise and fall of the sea level, the news of refuting rumors broadcasted overwhelmingly on the TV, and the Meteorological Observatory frequently issued red high temperature weather warnings...

Can't say what's wrong, but something big must have happened.

He put down the curtains, came to the study and made a few calls, trying to inquire with other friends from the aristocratic family.

"What can happen? Mu Er, don't talk nonsense, I haven't heard any other rumors here."

The voice on the other end of the phone was low and murky, as if he was drunk and teased and teased the woman beside him.

From time to time, two snorts came out.

Mu Tingshan instinctively hated this situation, "It's nothing, I'm hanging up."

"Hey, aren't you back? Come out for a drink another day."

"Don't go."

He doesn't like to hang out with these second-generation nightclubs. It's okay to get together for a meal occasionally. Letting him socialize with a glass of wine is tantamount to fooling around.

On the other side, Xue Rong pushed the enchanting and charming woman away and cursed at the phone: "Mu Er, you will regret it sooner or later, don't blame my brother for not reminding you, do you think anyone but me is willing to pay attention to you now?"

Don't look at the second generation eating, drinking and having fun every day, they have not forgotten to make money, and the business is booming.

There is only one Mu Er who is out of place, fresh and refined, and in pursuit of lofty ideals, he went to the northwest to become a soldier.