35

The radio rang for a long time, and the latest news from all over the world began to be reported one by one: No. 112 evolutionary element, green vines, devouring grass, mutant rats, including the ability of human awakening...

  It seems to be to prevent future contact from being interrupted. Notifications came one after the other, unlike the previous attempts to conceal and cover up various anomalies, they spread all the information they collected as much as possible. It was clear that the capital had prepared for the worst.

  "...The above is the latest situation we have learned."

  "The world is about to change. We can't predict what life will look like in the future. Maybe the situation will get better, or it may get worse"

  " Zizz."

  Immediately afterwards, a sharp metal friction sound began to zizz.

  The signal is completely cut off.

  There was silence in the tent.

  After a long time, Jiang Yu heard Lu Yan's hoarse voice, "This is an internal notice from the military, we shouldn't be allowed to hear it."

  "There is no escape," the old chief looked sadly, "Everyone has the right to know the truth. I think , In a few days, this news... will be notified to everyone."

  Lu Yan clenched his fists, "I don't care what you guys do, the only thing is, I won't let Xiao Chuan get involved anymore."

  "Brother!" Lu Chuan stopped him.

  "Shut up," Lu Yan said coldly, "If something happens to you, think about what Zhong Yu will do?"

  One Jiang Yu is enough to give him a headache.

  When Zhong Yu was mentioned, Lu Chuan paused for a while, and soon fell silent.   

       Lu Yan made up his own mind: "I took Xiao Chuan

  away, and we will stay here to guard. If we can help, we will definitely help. As for the dangerous things that we can't help... Chief, don't blame me for being selfish."

        Thinking about something, not speaking.

  The old man looked at him for a long time, as if he had already guessed his choice, and finally said: "Let's go."

  Lu Chuan refused to leave.

  Lu Yan scolded: "What are you doing in a daze? Let's go."

  He was dragged by Lu Yan and staggered out of the tent.

  Zhou Jin was responsible for keeping an eye on Yan Que, who was silent all along.

  Yan Que was not angry at all, he didn't bother to talk to him, his eyes swept away without leaving any trace, and he caught a glimpse of the familiar sharp blade.

  The next second, Lu Yan also saw Jiang Yu who was eavesdropping outside the tent, and was startled, "You... When did you come here?"

  Lu Xue blinked wildly at him, stretched out her finger and gestured He dialed 112 and pointed to Jiang Yu in front of him worriedly.

  Lu Yan felt his eyes go dark, and he was afraid that Jiang Yu would jump into the river in a second.

  God knows how dependent this baby fish is on Mu Er. What Mu Er did was not a personnel matter.

  Don't look at him with lofty aspirations and ran to serve as a soldier. Anyone who hears it thinks that this is an outstanding socialist youth with a high level of consciousness?