9

Jiang Yu didn't want to meet Ji Zeyang, let alone deal with his questions.

In terms of strength, the two are almost evenly matched, except that Jiang Yu, as a green vine, has a body that is far more durable than humans.

In short, he may not lose against Ji Zeyang last year.

He reminded Lu Xue loudly that day, and told him the danger of vines, because he just liked that little boy with a round head and a round head.

This is the reason why he is soft-hearted, even if Ji Zeyang may discover his abnormality.

But Jiang Yu, really didn't regret it at all.

That night, Jiang Yu was lying in bed and received a strange call.

"Hello, I'm Ji Zeyang."

"...I don't know." Jiang Yu hung up the phone indifferently.

In less than two seconds, the phone rang again, looking at the unfamiliar number on the phone screen, Jiang Yu was so annoyed that he was directly pulled into the blacklist, and he didn't want to waste any time.

Mu Tingshan on the side also noticed his irritability, grabbed his cell phone, and glanced at the missed call, "Who is this?"

"I don't know, it should be a salesman."

Jiang Yu blinked innocently.

Hearing what he said, Mu Tingshan didn't care, he threw down his phone, patted his cheek and urged, "Go to bed early and get up at five o'clock tomorrow morning."

"Oh."

Jiang Yu was very calm. He was not afraid that he would be too sleepy to wake up, but he was going to go out early tomorrow morning to climb the mountains in the suburbs to watch the sunrise.

However, I will definitely not be able to go out tomorrow.

Jiang Yu shook his head, not wanting to worry about so many things, closed his eyes and brewing drowsiness.

The next morning, when it was just dawn.

At five o'clock sharp, Mu Tingshan got up neatly and got out of bed, turned off the air conditioner as usual, and prepared to open the window to let in some air.

Jiang Yu rubbed his eyes and got up, and slowly said to him, "Are you sure you want to open the window?"

Mu Tingshan didn't know why, his knuckled fingers hit the window glass, just opened a gap, and the heat wave rushed towards the sky.

The next second, with a violent chirp, the window closed tightly again.

Jiang Yu held back a smile and deliberately asked, "Why don't you open the window?"

"..." Mu Tingshan was expressionless, "Hot."

This ghostly weather is simply evil, it's getting hotter every day... Mu Tingshan originally planned to take Jiang Yu out to climb the mountain to watch the sunrise, but now it's better, it's better to wash and continue to sleep.

March 28 is destined to be an unusual day.

"According to the monitoring report of the Meteorological Observatory, there will be extreme high temperature weather above 48°C in S City, and the highest temperature in some areas is expected to reach above 50°C. All departments and units are requested to attach great importance to all precautionary preparations in high temperature weather to strictly prevent the occurrence of various fire-like..."

Jiang Yu was watching the TV broadcast, only to hear the ding-dong of the mobile phone. It turned out that the relevant department issued a red high temperature warning notice.