31

Hearing this voice, Jiang Yu quickened his pace and ran fast without turning his head.

  Lu Yan was so angry that he cursed, "If you have the guts, then let me run away! What are you running for?"

  "Young master."

        In the blink of an eye, a tall figure flew past, almost Blurring his figure, he instantly blocked Jiang Yu's escape path.

  Jiang Yu: ...

  Jiang Yu almost bumped into his arms head-on, raised his head in a daze, and saw a simple and honest Chinese face with a hideous scar on it.

  Scars are familiar.

  He did not admit the wrong person. Obviously, Zhou Jin awakened the speed ability and ran faster than him.

  Zhou Jin was out of breath, "Young master, you are obedient, can you stop running?"

  "I, I didn't run..."

  Jiang Yu retreated guiltily, and before he took a few steps, he bumped into another blocking stone.

  Lu Yan blocked his way impartially, keeping a smile on his face: "Why are you running? I led people to search everywhere in the street, do you know the danger?"

  "I..." Jiang Yu held his hands nervously. They shook hands, not daring to look at them, "You, you don't need to look for me."

  "You think I want to look for you, if it's not because of Mu Er"

  Jiang Yu raised his head, his eyes were dark. Light, staring at him intently.

  Seeing his hopeful eyes, Lu Yan raised his forehead, his movements were a little unnatural, "If it wasn't for Mu Er's sake, would I have worked so hard to find you?"

  "Oh."

  Jiang Yu said calmly He lowered his head, blinked his dry eyes, and pretended not to notice Lu Yan's abnormality.

  He thought, maybe from the beginning, he went the wrong way.

  There was an earthquake, and he was trapped under the rubble for nearly eighteen days.

  Lu Yan must have looked for him.

  It should be said that not only Lu Yan, but also Zhou Jin will definitely come to him.

  It's just that the big earthquake was too tragic.

  Overnight, the high-rise buildings in the city were instantly razed to the ground. Who would have thought that there would be a person alive under the ruins?

  I even suffered for eighteen days.

  When he crawled out from the depths of the ground, he didn't choose to look for Lu Yan, nor did he look for any acquaintances he knew.

  Holding the puppy in his arms tightly, he deliberately avoided the crowd and walked west step by step.

  He wanted to find Mu Er.

  But he didn't know that in City S, someone had already known about Mu Er's ending.

  Jiang Yu opened his lips, and tightened Lu Yan's sleeves in a daze.

  He wanted to ask many questions that he didn't understand, but in the end, he found that he couldn't ask.

  Lu Yan pretended to be relaxed, "Young master, can you follow me obediently? Don't run away, I still have something to do here."