14

After turning over all the leaves, Jiang Yu still found nothing. He took the vines back in frustration, touched his itchy wrist, and left the bathroom unwillingly.

During the morning meal, Mu Tingshan obviously changed a lot. He followed Jiang Yu from beginning to end, and he took the initiative to serve fish slices porridge, and then handed a spoon, so he was about to feed himself.

Jiang Yu didn't want to eat. As a highly evolved little vine, sunlight was his nutrient.

But he also had to eat, Mu Er was still sitting in front of him.

Jiang Yu held the sea bowl and drank the porridge bitterly. Slowly, he also found the man's eyes fixed on him.

"Why do you keep staring at me?" Jiang Yu wondered.

"No," Mu Tingshan patted his head and took him into his arms, "Yesterday you went to bed early, I didn't tell you clearly."

"say what?"

"I chose to join the army at first," Mu Tingshan explained in a low voice, "because the army is very suitable for me, I can touch the gun, I can exercise my skills, and I also like the atmosphere in the army."

"Oh." Jiang Yu's mood was not too high.

Mu Tingshan added: "There is a more important reason."

Jiang Yu looked at him blankly.

Mu Tingshan said in a low voice, "You know that I was abducted and sold when I was a child. When I was very young, I was able to successfully escape from the ravine. A large part of the reason was that I met a special force who happened to perform a mission there."

"The captain of that combat team back then," he hesitated, "now he's my immediate boss."

When I was young, I was lucky enough to bump into a group of top elite combat teams, those soldiers in camouflage uniforms, holding guns, their faces covered with oil paint, and their bodies seemed to glow, and they easily rescued him.

That scene has since become a yearning in his heart.

Jiang Yu never knew the reason, and said angrily, "Then why couldn't you tell me earlier?"

"can not say."

He was a little embarrassed, "I have been refusing to tell you the number of the troop and the location of the military region where the military area is stationed, because the information that can be said is false, and the information that cannot be said is all confidential."

Jiang Yu raised his face: "Then can you tell me now?"

"cannot."

"..."

To be honest, Jiang Yu had the dangerous idea of ​​using vines to torture him for a moment.

Mu Tingshan wrapped his waist tightly and whispered in his ear, "I couldn't tell you if I didn't tell you before. Now I take the initiative to confess to you, which is already a violation of the highest discipline."

"What will happen?" Jiang Yu was worried.

"It's fine," he smiled. "Since I'm going to be discharged from the army, it's okay to violate discipline once."

What's more, he did not leak any critical key information.

Mu Tingshan held his cheek, looked him in the eye, and said seriously: "Ayu, you are the most important, nothing can be more important than you."

Jiang Yu bit the spoon, looked at him quietly, suddenly raised his head and kissed him.

A kiss was not enough, Jiang Yu asked in a low voice, "Can I roll the sheets early in the morning?"