30

The little guy seemed to be complaining to Ji Zeyang, pointing at Jiang Yu, weeping uncontrollably.

  Knowing that he was not in pain, Ji Zeyang calmly touched his little head, and looked at Jiang Yu with calm eyes, "You, should you explain it?"

  How can you explain it?

  Jiang Yu blinked, and met Ji Zeyang's calm gaze.

  There is no imaginary indifference and hostility, his eyes are bright, with some doubts and scrutiny.

  Jiang Yu inevitably remembered the scene of being chased and killed by him in his previous life.

  "Jiang Yu? Sounds familiar. There is also Jiang Yu in S University, but unfortunately I have never seen him. He is human, what are you ?"

        It soared into the sky, barely blocking the oncoming spiritual attack.

  Even if he blocked it in time, Jiang Yu's cheek was still cut with a long cut.

  He felt a little pain, and belatedly touched his cheek, and touched the green juice in his hand.

  It was the tenth year of the last days.

  Jiang Yu is no longer a human being, the beating heart in his body is all green veins, and the blood is of course not red.

  He heard Ji Zeyang's icy voice, "No wonder I can't hear your thoughts, so it's green vines?"

  Seen through the body, Jiang Yu did not choose to silence him for the first time.

  He saw Ji Zeyang from a distance in the base.

  The second city lord of the northern base acted resolutely, destroying the research institute for private human experiments, shutting down the dirty red-light district, and then implementing the rules and regulations of the capital base.

  Everyone said he was a good man.
  Jiang Yu covered his bleeding cheek and was about to avoid leaving when he heard his next taunt, "How many people have you eaten while wearing a human shell?"

  "...I didn't."

  Jiang Yu shook his head and denied it, but Ji Zeyang didn't want to believe his words at all, his attack was a killer move, and he made it clear that he wanted to take him back for autopsy.

  He regarded Jiang Yu as a specially evolved green vine.

  Jiang Yu was very wronged, and he couldn't explain it clearly to him, and he couldn't let the other party take him back, so he had to find ways to escape.

  So one ran and the other chased.

  Jiang Yu has been pestered by him for more than a month.

  When night fell, he was afraid of the dark, so he took out the luminous grass that he carried with him in advance, and was worried that Ji Zeyang, who was catching up, would find out, so he had to hide in a deep tree hole.

  For vines, sleep is not a must.

  Even though he knew that Ji Zeyang would catch up at any time, Jiang Yu was not afraid, and hid in the tree hole in a daze, distracted, hugging his knees until dawn.

  On the night of the last escape, Ji Zeyang suddenly appeared and almost cut off the root of his vine on the spot.

  Jiang Yu burst into tears in pain, covered his wound in embarrassment, hugged the glow-in-the-dark grass in his arms, and shrank into a ball.