40

In fact, Jiang Yu was very confused.

  I didn't quite understand my situation for a while.

  He should have landed safely, but in the middle of the landing, he was suddenly caught in his mouth by a big monster that appeared from nowhere.

  The monster has a huge body, and its body is covered with blue-gray hard scales. It looks very familiar, exactly like the stupid Godzilla in the dream.

  Throughout the whole process, he lay on his back on the rough animal paws that bumped violently, with cold scales on one side of his cheeks and warm palms on the other.

  Jiang Yu heard the heavy panting from the monster.

  Clumsy and heavy footsteps.

  Including wind noise. The west wind blew past his ears.

  None of this matters, however.

  Jiang Yu's eyes were dull, and he looked stupidly at the monster's head above.

  I don't know when, the branches and leaves of the vine wrapped around it intimately, as if shameless, it was so soft that it almost turned into water.

  Sensing the hard and cold temperature on the monster's cheek, Jiang Yu couldn't control his blushing, and his first reaction was to drag the shameless little vine back.

  But at the critical moment, the vines were disobedient again.

  Jiang Yu didn't believe in evil, so he got up and pulled hard, exhausted all his efforts, but he couldn't pull back the stubborn branches and leaves.

  Those leaves, with lush branches and leaves, are verdant and verdant, as if they are going to be picked off by the monster and refuse to come off for a lifetime.

  Jiang Yu was even more ashamed, and said in a low voice, "Do you want to be ashamed?"

  "Wow."

  Jiang Yu didn't understand what Xiao Tengwan was thinking.

  After a while, there was nothing I could do about this little vine who was deliberately acting coquettishly.

  He guessed that maybe this monster's evolution level was also very high, not much different from the green vines.

  Probably the so-called, high-level dangerous evolutionary species' natural closeness to each other? ? ?

  Jiang Yu couldn't persuade himself to believe this unbelievable and strange guess.

  He raised his eyelashes, his eyes were puzzled, and he began to look at this big strange monster seriously.

  It grows really tall.

  A pair of pitch-black animal pupils looked at him without blinking, and there was a faint golden circle around the pupils, which was very beautiful and strange.

  Looking at it, Jiang Yu felt more and more familiar.

  Holding him carefully, the big monster ran faster and faster until it reached the depths of the dark forest.

  Here, towering trees with strange shapes tower into the sky, with their branches upward, almost rushing to the sky.

  Slowly, the big monster stopped and moved very carefully. Its two claws landed firmly on the ground, allowing Jiang Yu to land safely.

  After finally stepping on the ground, Jiang Yu felt a little more solid.

  It was clearly the first time that a person and a beast met each other, but Jiang Yu didn't have the slightest intention to be wary of fear because this Godzilla monster lay obediently on the ground in front of him, with a docile posture, just like the performance in the dream.