13

Jiang Yu was not afraid of him getting angry. In the past, he couldn't do anything about Mu Er, but now it is different. If there is a real quarrel, the vines can make Mu Er fall 10,000 somersaults behind his back.

Mu Tingshan suppressed his anger and didn't speak for a long time.

Until Lu Yan in the police car finished his work and came over to say hello, subtly aware of the atmosphere of the silent confrontation between the two.

... Lu Yan held his forehead with a headache, looked at Mu Tingshan with a sullen face on the left, and then looked at Jiang Yu who pretended to be innocent on the right.

"Can you two change the place for the quarrel?"

Jiang Yu felt that he was familiar, and asked, "Who are you?"

Mu Tingshan, Lu Yan: ...

Lu Yanqi smiled, "I only saw it last month, so you forgot me so soon?"

Hearing his words, Jiang Yu widened his eyes, looked him up and down, and vaguely saw the very similar eyebrows to Lu Xue.

"Lu, Lu Yan?"

Jiang Yu's tone was not quite sure.

Can't blame Jiang Yu for forgetting the appearance of these people. In the last life, since the big earthquake, Jiang Yu left City S and went to find Mu Er alone.

He wandered around in the northwest area and rarely returned to S City, but it was not without chance that he met old people he met.

For example, Lu Yan, a high-level power user, awakens metal ability, and has four stars in evolution level.

If Jiang Yu remembered correctly, Lu Yan was the first city owner of the S city base, and he was decisive and majestic.

At that time, Jiang Yu's heart was ashes, and he was in a daze. Even if he saw an acquaintance from a distance, he didn't have the slightest intention to meet up.

Jiang Yu frowned and suddenly thought of that girl Lu Xue. He knew that Lu Yan was alive and well, but what about Lu Xue?

He never saw Lu Xue again after that.

Jiang Yu was a little unhappy, looked up at Lu Yan, and asked seriously, "Are you busy recently?"

Lu Yan glanced at him strangely, "Not busy."

"Then do you want to consider spending more time with Lu Xue?"

"What happened to that girl?" Lu Yan wondered.

Jiang Yu blinked innocently and complained, "She wants to buy a limited-edition bag and owes several million."

Lu Yan: ...

Jiang Yu suggested again: "You can take her with you, punish her for pouring tea and water, and watch how you work hard all day long, so that she can clearly realize her mistakes!"

Anyway, protect your sister.

Lu Yan was silent for a while, and didn't want to pay attention to him. He turned his head to face Mu Tingshan and said, "A quarrel is a quarrel. What are you doing here in the Gaoyue Building? One or two are running towards it, don't you die?"

Before waiting for Mu Tingshan to answer, Jiang Yu said, "I heard that there was a fire here, and he wanted to help save people."

"Oh," Lu Yan looked at Jiang Yu, "then what are you doing here?"

"I can help save people too!"

Jiang Yu said it righteously.

Lu Yan raised his eyebrows unexpectedly, glanced at Mu Tingshan, and said meaningfully, "You are quarreling for this?"